- 1 Which is the best location to stay in Goa?
- 2 Which part of Goa is better north or south?
- 3 Which beach is best to stay in Goa?
- 4 Where do most foreigners stay in Goa?
- 5 Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
- 6 How many days are enough in Goa?
- 7 What should I avoid in Goa?
- 8 Where should I stay in all places to cover Goa?
- 9 Which part of Goa is safe?
- 10 Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
- 11 Is South Goa safe?
- 12 Is it safe to go Goa with girlfriend?
- 13 Where can I get laid in Goa?
- 14 Which is the red light area in Goa?
- 15 Where can I meet foreigners in Goa?
Which is the best location to stay in Goa?
- Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- 5 Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- Tiswadi – Where to Stay in Goa for first-timers.
- Salcete – Best Place to Stay in Goa on a Budget.
- Bardez – Where to Stay in Goa for the Best Nightlife.
- Pernem – Most Laidback Place to Stay in Goa.
- Canacona – Where to Stay in Goa for Families.
Which part of Goa is better north or south?
Both are unique and beautiful in their own way. North Goa is all about nightlife, shopping and liveliness, whereas South Goa has unblemished beaches, scenic drives and tranquillity. No matter where you decide to go in Goa, you just can’t go wrong as it all depends on what you want to explore and experience.
Which beach is best to stay in Goa?
Top 10 beaches in Goa
- Candolim & Calangute.
- Benaulim & Varca.
- Palolem. Often labelled as Goa’s finest beach, Palolem’s tag ensures it has a lot to live up to, and this breathtaking beach consistently delivers.
Where do most foreigners stay in Goa?
Below are the best beaches for foreigners in Goa
- Palolem Beach. Palolem beach is located in Canacona in Goa.
- Ashwem Beach. Ashwem Beach is known for its scenic beauty and a top choice for foreigners visiting Goa.
- Candolim Beach.
- Morjim Beach.
- Benaulim Beach.
- Arambol Beach.
- Vagator Beach.
- Baga Beach.
Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
Where your favourite Stars chill-out in Goa
- Planet Hollywood. One of the most popular resorts in South Goa would be Planet Hollywood, owned by Sachin Joshi, the Gutka Baron, who is an actor, producer and a businessman.
- Calamari Beach Shack.
- Antares Restaurant and Beach Club.
How many days are enough in Goa?
Even a span of two days is enough to experience Goa at its best. When you’re in Goa you can’t miss visiting the azure beaches that are truly mesmeric. You can plan for half a day beach hopping where you can sunbathe, relax, chill out and try the thrilling water sports activities over here.
What should I avoid in Goa?
10 Commandments: Don’t Do These Things While In Goa
- Thou Shalt not do the lungi dance at the beach.
- Thou shalt not wear heels on the beach.
- Thou shalt not drool over our bikini- clad sisters.
- Thou shalt not drink and drive.
- Thou shalt not get wasted and sleep on the beach.
- Thou shalt not take PDA to the next level (get a room please)
- Thou shalt explore more.
Where should I stay in all places to cover Goa?
All Goa Hotel Reviews
- The Acacia Hotel & Spa Goa.
- Acron Candolim Regina.
- Alagoa Resort.
- Alila Diwa.
- The Avenue Calangute.
- Beleza by the Beach.
- Casablanca Resort.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Goa Candolim.
Which part of Goa is safe?
Which is the best area to stay in Goa? If one wants to enjoy the happening parties and touristy vibes of Goa, then Calangute or Baga are good areas to stay in Goa. If one is looking for peaceful vibes and a relaxed stay by the beach, then Colva and Palolem are a good choice.
Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
6 Top Most Cleanest Beach in Goa List
- Palolem Beach, South Goa.
- Calangute Beach.
- Anjuna Beach in North Goa.
- Arambol beach in North Goa.
- Mandrem Beach in North Goa.
- Morjim Beach.
Is South Goa safe?
Despite stories of violent crime, drug-related misdeeds and police corruption (some of them internationally high-profile and involving tourists) Goa remains essentially a safe destination for travellers. So long as you adhere to a few basic and common-sense safety precautions, you should stay safe and secure in Goa.
Is it safe to go Goa with girlfriend?
It is very safe. Book a nice guest house or budget hotel in Baga. You’ll be adviced to stay at Palolem, Anjuna etc but being your first trip and that too with your girl friend, you should make best of the fun. Baga is ideal place for you since it is the party hub of Goa with awesome night life.
Where can I get laid in Goa?
- Tito’s, Baga Beach: Quite simply the most ‘happening’ club in the whole of Goa.
- Curlies, Anjuna Beach: This is heaven on earth as I know it.
- Laughing Buddha, Arambol: There is this particular feel about Arambol that you just can not find anywhere else.
Which is the red light area in Goa?
Five years after bulldozers razed Baina’s red light area in the state’s port town of Vasco, the mode and form of trafficking has changed.
Where can I meet foreigners in Goa?
Meet A Foreign Friend in Goa Loveawake, with nearly 2 million members, is one of the largest international dating site on the Internet. Loveawake site is an attractive, well-organized and extremely user-friendly online dating site.