- 1 How many airports are there in Goa?
- 2 Which part of Goa is the airport?
- 3 What is the name of Goa International Airport?
- 4 How many terminals are there in Goa airport?
- 5 Which side of Goa is best?
- 6 Which is the best location to stay in Goa?
- 7 What should I avoid in Goa?
- 8 Is Goa airport safe at night?
- 9 Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
- 10 Is Goa open for international flights?
- 11 Where can you fly to from Goa?
- 12 Does Goa airport have duty free?
- 13 Is Uber available in Goa?
- 14 Can we stay at Goa airport?
- 15 How can I go to Goa airport?
How many airports are there in Goa?
Dabolim Airport – Quick Facts It is located on the outskirts of the city. There are two terminals – domestic and international.
Which part of Goa is the airport?
|Owner||Government of Goa & Indian Navy|
|Operator||Airports Authority of India|
|Location||Dabolim, Mormugão, Goa, India|
What is the name of Goa International Airport?
Goa International Airport ( GOI ) The Goa International Airport serves Goa, which is among the smallest states in India in terms of land area. The airport is located in Dabolim near the port town of Vasco Da Gama at a distance of 30 km from the capital city of Panaji and 23 km from Margao.
How many terminals are there in Goa airport?
There are two terminals with 64 check-in counters, 16 immigration counters for departures, 9 immigration counters for arrivals, 12 security check booths and six customs counters. Goa airport ranks among the top ten in the country in terms of passenger traffic.
Which side of Goa is best?
Some of the popular ones are Vagator beach, Calangute beach, Anjuna beach and Baga beach. If you want scenic beauty and tranquillity, South Goa is the place to be. South Goa is home to the best secluded, rustic and pristine beaches that offer serene environs, relaxation and natural beauty.
Which is the best location to stay in Goa?
- Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- 5 Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- Tiswadi – Where to Stay in Goa for first-timers.
- Salcete – Best Place to Stay in Goa on a Budget.
- Bardez – Where to Stay in Goa for the Best Nightlife.
- Pernem – Most Laidback Place to Stay in Goa.
- Canacona – Where to Stay in Goa for Families.
What should I avoid in Goa?
10 Commandments: Don’t Do These Things While In Goa
- Thou Shalt not do the lungi dance at the beach.
- Thou shalt not wear heels on the beach.
- Thou shalt not drool over our bikini- clad sisters.
- Thou shalt not drink and drive.
- Thou shalt not get wasted and sleep on the beach.
- Thou shalt not take PDA to the next level (get a room please)
- Thou shalt explore more.
Is Goa airport safe at night?
Goa is a busy and safe place and there are plenty of taxis waiting at the airport at all times for tourist business and there is no need for you to stay the night near the airport if you have already arranged an accomodation in Panjim.
Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
Where your favourite Stars chill-out in Goa
- Planet Hollywood. One of the most popular resorts in South Goa would be Planet Hollywood, owned by Sachin Joshi, the Gutka Baron, who is an actor, producer and a businessman.
- Calamari Beach Shack.
- Antares Restaurant and Beach Club.
Is Goa open for international flights?
Besides Air India, Air Arabia and Qatar Airways also operate international flights to Goa. It is also essential to re-confirm your flight timings at least 24 hours before departure.
Where can you fly to from Goa?
Domestic flights from Goa ( 20 flights found )
- GOI → HYD Goa to Hyderabad. TRJ 206 | Trujet.
- GOI → BLR Goa to Bangalore. 6E281 | IndiGo.
- GOI → BOM Goa to Mumbai. AI 684 | Air India.
- GOI → MAA Goa to Chennai.
- GOI → IDR Goa to Indore.
- GOI → CJB Goa to Coimbatore.
- GOI → CCU Goa to Kolkata.
- GOI → AMD Goa to Ahmedabad.
Does Goa airport have duty free?
Duty – free shops selling liquor, cigarettes, perfumes, toiletries, electronic items, watches and numerous other gift items are located in the international departures and arrivals areas. News, books, clothes and general goods are available in both terminals.
Is Uber available in Goa?
Ola and Uber are completely unheard of in Goa. But that doesn’t mean you can’t get a convenient ride right from your phone. There are a few in-state apps that are a great alternative to Uber. One of these is the Goa Miles App.
Can we stay at Goa airport?
Sleeping in Goa Airport If you ‘re hoping to get some sleep without leaving the airport, fellow travellers have reported that the landside Arrivals area provides passengers with a decent seating area to rest. For uninterrupted rest, there are hotels near the airport.
How can I go to Goa airport?
Goa Airport has the following transportation options available:
- Bus. Dabolim Airport is served by local buses.
- Taxi. Get within 45 minutes to Panaji city centre by taxi.
- SHUTTLE Bus. There is a shuttle bus between Goa Airport, Calangute and Panaji.
- Car Rental.