- 1 What airport do you fly into for Goa?
- 2 How can I go to Goa by flight?
- 3 How many airports are there in Goa India?
- 4 How can I go to Goa India?
- 5 Do I need injections for Goa?
- 6 How much is a flight to Goa?
- 7 What is the cheapest way to go to Goa?
- 8 Which station is near Goa?
- 9 Is Ola available in Goa?
- 10 Is Goa expensive?
- 11 Do and don’ts in Goa?
- 12 What language is spoken in Goa?
What airport do you fly into for Goa?
Airports near Goa: Mangalore airport (292km) Vidyanagar airport (299km) See all airports in India.
How can I go to Goa by flight?
The domestic airlines connecting these cities to Goa are SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways, Air India, Vistara and Air Asia India. Nearest Airport: The nearest airport to Goa is Dabolim International Airport, which is 4 Km away from Vasco da Gama City and 30 Km away from Panjim City, the state capital.
How many airports are there in Goa India?
There are two terminals – domestic and international.
How can I go to Goa India?
Goa can be reached via its sole airport (Dabolim), by train, and by the many buses connecting the state with cities in India (primarily Mumbai, Mangalore and Bangalore). If you are travelling from Mumbai or Pune, car travel will provide you a journey through breathtaking scenery of the Konkan area.
Do I need injections for Goa?
Before any travel make sure that you are up-to-date with your routine vaccinations including Diphtheria, Tetanus and Polio and Measles, Mumps and Rubella. Most travellers will need a course or booster of Hepatitis A and Typhoid Vaccinations as there is a risk of these diseases across India.
How much is a flight to Goa?
Book Flights To Goa Starting @ Rs. 4,128.
What is the cheapest way to go to Goa?
Flying to Goa
- Cheapest flight found. ₹ 2,977.
- Average flight time. 1 hr 52 mins.
- Cheapest month to fly. April.
- Most popular airline. IndiGo.
- Flights per week. 322.
Which station is near Goa?
How to reach Goa by Rail. Via railways, it is quite easy to reach Goa as the major railway stations in Goa are located in Margao. The main railway station is known as Madgaon and Vasco-da-gama. These railway stations are well linked with Mumbai and then other major parts of the country as well.
Is Ola available in Goa?
Ola and Uber are completely unheard of in Goa. But that doesn’t mean you can’t get a convenient ride right from your phone. There are a few in-state apps that are a great alternative to Uber. One of these is the Goa Miles App.
Is Goa expensive?
Compared to most of the rest of India prices in Goa are relatively expensive, but compared to nearly anywhere else this place is a bargain. Still, hotels in Goa are cheap and fairly good standard for a beach resort area. Hotels at the bottom end of the range will be quite minimalistic though, so be prepared.
Do and don’ts in Goa?
10 Commandments: Don ‘ t Do These Things While In Goa
- Thou Shalt not do the lungi dance at the beach.
- Thou shalt not wear heels on the beach.
- Thou shalt not drool over our bikini- clad sisters.
- Thou shalt not drink and drive.
- Thou shalt not get wasted and sleep on the beach.
- Thou shalt not take PDA to the next level (get a room please)
- Thou shalt explore more.
What language is spoken in Goa?
In the state of Goa, although English is widely spoken and is the national language of education and commerce in India, the main language in Goa is Konkani.