- 1 Which is cheaper north or south Goa?
- 2 Is north or south Goa better for families?
- 3 Which part of Goa has best beaches?
- 4 Which part of Goa is best for couples?
- 5 What should I avoid in Goa?
- 6 Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
- 7 Which is best location to stay in Goa?
- 8 Is South Goa safe?
- 9 Is South Goa safe at night?
- 10 Which beach in Goa has blue water?
- 11 Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
- 12 Where should I stay in all places to cover Goa?
- 13 Is it safe to go Goa with girlfriend?
- 14 Is Oyo rooms safe for unmarried couples in Goa?
- 15 Can unmarried couples stay in hotels in Goa?
Which is cheaper north or south Goa?
About North Goa And South Goa Best Time To Visit Goa: The best time is between October to April. Budget: North Goa: INR 10,000 3N/4D (budget stay) South Goa: INR 20,000 for 3N/4D (luxurious stay)
Is north or south Goa better for families?
6. Re: Visiting GOA first time with family, best area to stay? North goa is best place to stay. Calangute and baga is preferable for family.
Which part of Goa has best beaches?
Top 10 beaches in Goa
- Morjim. Discovered in the far north of the state, Morjim presents one of the more wild expanses of sand for you to embrace during your Goa holidays.
- Candolim & Calangute.
- Benaulim & Varca.
Which part of Goa is best for couples?
16 Romantic Places To Visit In Goa For Honeymoon Couples
- Butterfly beach. Situated in between two Hills, the butterfly beach is one of the best places to visit in Goa before you die.
- Velsao beach. The isolated beach is the best place to visit in Goa with your family.
- Palolem beach.
- Betul beach.
- Harvalem waterfall.
What should I avoid in Goa?
10 Commandments: Don’t Do These Things While In Goa
- Thou Shalt not do the lungi dance at the beach.
- Thou shalt not wear heels on the beach.
- Thou shalt not drool over our bikini- clad sisters.
- Thou shalt not drink and drive.
- Thou shalt not get wasted and sleep on the beach.
- Thou shalt not take PDA to the next level (get a room please)
- Thou shalt explore more.
Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
Where your favourite Stars chill-out in Goa
- Planet Hollywood. One of the most popular resorts in South Goa would be Planet Hollywood, owned by Sachin Joshi, the Gutka Baron, who is an actor, producer and a businessman.
- Calamari Beach Shack.
- Antares Restaurant and Beach Club.
Which is best location to stay in Goa?
- Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- 5 Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- Tiswadi – Where to Stay in Goa for first-timers.
- Salcete – Best Place to Stay in Goa on a Budget.
- Bardez – Where to Stay in Goa for the Best Nightlife.
- Pernem – Most Laidback Place to Stay in Goa.
- Canacona – Where to Stay in Goa for Families.
Is South Goa safe?
Despite stories of violent crime, drug-related misdeeds and police corruption (some of them internationally high-profile and involving tourists) Goa remains essentially a safe destination for travellers. So long as you adhere to a few basic and common-sense safety precautions, you should stay safe and secure in Goa.
Is South Goa safe at night?
Re: Women safety in Goa, late at night? Its as safe as you make it, stay sober, drug free, make sure lights are working, watch for the many pot holes and trenches in the road, stop for no one but the police, do what you would do at home.
Which beach in Goa has blue water?
Calangute Beach A long thin stretch of perfect sand and clear water in a thousand shades of blue make this one of Goa’s best beaches. It is just 15 km drive from Panaji and one of the largest beaches in north Goa.
Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
6 Top Most Cleanest Beach in Goa List
- Palolem Beach, South Goa.
- Calangute Beach.
- Anjuna Beach in North Goa.
- Arambol beach in North Goa.
- Mandrem Beach in North Goa.
- Morjim Beach.
Where should I stay in all places to cover Goa?
All Goa Hotel Reviews
- The Acacia Hotel & Spa Goa.
- Acron Candolim Regina.
- Alagoa Resort.
- Alila Diwa.
- The Avenue Calangute.
- Beleza by the Beach.
- Casablanca Resort.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Goa Candolim.
Is it safe to go Goa with girlfriend?
It is very safe. Book a nice guest house or budget hotel in Baga. You’ll be adviced to stay at Palolem, Anjuna etc but being your first trip and that too with your girl friend, you should make best of the fun. Baga is ideal place for you since it is the party hub of Goa with awesome night life.
Is Oyo rooms safe for unmarried couples in Goa?
Yes. OYO provides safe and secure hotels to unmarried couples. Most OYO hotels allow unmarried couples and accept local IDs; they have well-trained staff who ensure safety and privacy.
Can unmarried couples stay in hotels in Goa?
Re: indian unmarried couple at goa? chose any hotel or resort and make a reservation in your names. you will be fine. there are no problems about this in Goa, as no one cares or is bothered about unmarried couples.