- 1 Where should I stay in Goa north or south?
- 2 Which is the best location to stay in Goa?
- 3 Is South Goa more expensive than North Goa?
- 4 Is north or south Goa better for families?
- 5 What should I avoid in Goa?
- 6 Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
- 7 How many days are enough for Goa?
- 8 Where should I stay in all places to cover Goa?
- 9 How can I spend 3 days in Goa?
- 10 Is South Goa safe?
- 11 Which month is best for Goa?
- 12 Is South Goa safe at night?
- 13 Which is near to airport north Goa or South Goa?
- 14 Which part of Goa has best beaches?
- 15 Which part of Goa is best for family stay?
Where should I stay in Goa north or south?
Both are unique and beautiful in their own way. North Goa is all about nightlife, shopping and liveliness, whereas South Goa has unblemished beaches, scenic drives and tranquillity. No matter where you decide to go in Goa, you just can’t go wrong as it all depends on what you want to explore and experience.
Which is the best location to stay in Goa?
- Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- 5 Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- Tiswadi – Where to Stay in Goa for first-timers.
- Salcete – Best Place to Stay in Goa on a Budget.
- Bardez – Where to Stay in Goa for the Best Nightlife.
- Pernem – Most Laidback Place to Stay in Goa.
- Canacona – Where to Stay in Goa for Families.
Is South Goa more expensive than North Goa?
However, travelling to South Goa is better because the weather is less humid than in North Goa. Best Time To Visit Goa: The best time is between October to April. Budget: North Goa: INR 10,000 3N/4D (budget stay)
Is north or south Goa better for families?
6. Re: Visiting GOA first time with family, best area to stay? North goa is best place to stay. Calangute and baga is preferable for family.
What should I avoid in Goa?
10 Commandments: Don’t Do These Things While In Goa
- Thou Shalt not do the lungi dance at the beach.
- Thou shalt not wear heels on the beach.
- Thou shalt not drool over our bikini- clad sisters.
- Thou shalt not drink and drive.
- Thou shalt not get wasted and sleep on the beach.
- Thou shalt not take PDA to the next level (get a room please)
- Thou shalt explore more.
Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
Where your favourite Stars chill-out in Goa
- Planet Hollywood. One of the most popular resorts in South Goa would be Planet Hollywood, owned by Sachin Joshi, the Gutka Baron, who is an actor, producer and a businessman.
- Calamari Beach Shack.
- Antares Restaurant and Beach Club.
How many days are enough for Goa?
Even a span of two days is enough to experience Goa at its best. When you’re in Goa you can’t miss visiting the azure beaches that are truly mesmeric. You can plan for half a day beach hopping where you can sunbathe, relax, chill out and try the thrilling water sports activities over here.
Where should I stay in all places to cover Goa?
All Goa Hotel Reviews
- The Acacia Hotel & Spa Goa.
- Acron Candolim Regina.
- Alagoa Resort.
- Alila Diwa.
- The Avenue Calangute.
- Beleza by the Beach.
- Casablanca Resort.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Goa Candolim.
How can I spend 3 days in Goa?
Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days
- Baga Beach. Baga Beach | Among The Best Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days.
- Fort Aguada. Fort Aguada | Among The Best Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days.
- Reis Magos Fort. Reis Magos Fort | Among The Best Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days.
- Anjuna Beach.
- Deltin Royale.
- Basilica of Bom Jesus.
- Se Cathedral.
- Mahalakshmi Temple.
Is South Goa safe?
Despite stories of violent crime, drug-related misdeeds and police corruption (some of them internationally high-profile and involving tourists) Goa remains essentially a safe destination for travellers. So long as you adhere to a few basic and common-sense safety precautions, you should stay safe and secure in Goa.
Which month is best for Goa?
The best time to visit Goa is from November to February. These are the winter best month to visit Goa, with temperatures hovering between 21 ⁰C and 28 ⁰C. The pleasant weather is perfect to laze around on the beaches of Goa.
Is South Goa safe at night?
Re: Women safety in Goa, late at night? Its as safe as you make it, stay sober, drug free, make sure lights are working, watch for the many pot holes and trenches in the road, stop for no one but the police, do what you would do at home.
Which is near to airport north Goa or South Goa?
Whether you want to reach North Goa or South Goa, you will need to reach Dabolim International Airport first. From there, you can hire a cab to reach your hotels in goa. North Goa is around 27 km from the airport, while South Goa is around 50 km away.
Which part of Goa has best beaches?
Top 10 beaches in Goa
- Morjim. Discovered in the far north of the state, Morjim presents one of the more wild expanses of sand for you to embrace during your Goa holidays.
- Candolim & Calangute.
- Benaulim & Varca.
Which part of Goa is best for family stay?
Top -Notch & Best Places to Stay in Goa with Family
- Bogmalo Beach.
- Colva Beach.
- Ourem. This is an extremely beautiful destination where you can stay with your family with all the comfort and luxuries.