- 1 How do I get from Goa airport to South Goa?
- 2 Which beach is near to Goa airport?
- 3 Should we stay in North Goa or South Goa?
- 4 Which part of Goa is the airport?
- 5 Is Panjim in North or South Goa?
- 6 How can I go to South Goa?
- 7 Which is the best area to stay in Goa?
- 8 Can I sleep in Goa airport?
- 9 Is Anjuna beach safe at night?
- 10 What should I avoid in Goa?
- 11 Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
- 12 Is South Goa more expensive than North Goa?
- 13 Is South Goa safe?
- 14 Is Goa expensive?
- 15 Where should I stay in South Goa?
How do I get from Goa airport to South Goa?
The distance between Goa Airport (GOI) and South Goa is 41 km. The road distance is 53.9 km. How do I travel from Goa Airport (GOI) to South Goa without a car? The best way to get from Goa Airport (GOI) to South Goa without a car is to taxi which takes 55 min and costs ₹1,700 – ₹2,100.
Which beach is near to Goa airport?
One of the best beaches in Goa, Palolem beach located at 67 km away from Dabolim airport and 43 km away from Madgaon railway station.
Should we stay in North Goa or South Goa?
Both are unique and beautiful in their own way. North Goa is all about nightlife, shopping and liveliness, whereas South Goa has unblemished beaches, scenic drives and tranquillity. No matter where you decide to go in Goa, you just can ‘t go wrong as it all depends on what you want to explore and experience.
Which part of Goa is the airport?
|Owner||Government of Goa & Indian Navy|
|Operator||Airports Authority of India|
|Location||Dabolim, Mormugão, Goa, India|
Is Panjim in North or South Goa?
Panaji (Konkani: Ponnjé, Portuguese: Pangim) is the capital of the Indian state of Goa and the headquarters of North Goa district. It lies on the banks of the Mandovi River estuary in the Tiswadi sub-district (taluka).
How can I go to South Goa?
How to Reach
- Air. The nearest airport to Margao is Dabolim Airport which is 23 km away from it.
- Rail. Madgaon railway station is Goa’s biggest and busiest as it is a railway junction positioned at the intersection of the Konkan Railway and the South Western Railway.
Which is the best area to stay in Goa?
- Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- 5 Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- Tiswadi – Where to Stay in Goa for first-timers.
- Salcete – Best Place to Stay in Goa on a Budget.
- Bardez – Where to Stay in Goa for the Best Nightlife.
- Pernem – Most Laidback Place to Stay in Goa.
- Canacona – Where to Stay in Goa for Families.
Can I sleep in Goa airport?
Sleeping in Goa Airport Despite its small size, several police officers roam around the airport at night, adding an element of security for those who choose to sleep at Goa Airport. For uninterrupted rest, there are hotels near the airport.
Is Anjuna beach safe at night?
Domestic tourists find a walk on Goa’s beaches unsafe at night, but foreign tourists do not share the same concern, a study has claimed. The issue was first highlighted following the sexual assault and subsequent death of 15-year-old British teenager Scarlett Keeling in 2008 at north Goa’s Anjuna beach.
What should I avoid in Goa?
10 Commandments: Don’t Do These Things While In Goa
- Thou Shalt not do the lungi dance at the beach.
- Thou shalt not wear heels on the beach.
- Thou shalt not drool over our bikini- clad sisters.
- Thou shalt not drink and drive.
- Thou shalt not get wasted and sleep on the beach.
- Thou shalt not take PDA to the next level (get a room please)
- Thou shalt explore more.
Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
Where your favourite Stars chill-out in Goa
- Planet Hollywood. One of the most popular resorts in South Goa would be Planet Hollywood, owned by Sachin Joshi, the Gutka Baron, who is an actor, producer and a businessman.
- Calamari Beach Shack.
- Antares Restaurant and Beach Club.
Is South Goa more expensive than North Goa?
However, travelling to South Goa is better because the weather is less humid than in North Goa. Best Time To Visit Goa: The best time is between October to April. Budget: North Goa: INR 10,000 3N/4D (budget stay)
Is South Goa safe?
Despite stories of violent crime, drug-related misdeeds and police corruption (some of them internationally high-profile and involving tourists) Goa remains essentially a safe destination for travellers. So long as you adhere to a few basic and common-sense safety precautions, you should stay safe and secure in Goa.
Is Goa expensive?
Compared to most of the rest of India prices in Goa are relatively expensive, but compared to nearly anywhere else this place is a bargain. Still, hotels in Goa are cheap and fairly good standard for a beach resort area. Hotels at the bottom end of the range will be quite minimalistic though, so be prepared.
Where should I stay in South Goa?
Stay in South Goa’s best hotels!
- The Hill at Patnem. Hotel in Canacona.
- Soulmate Farm House. Hotel in Canacona.
- HARE RAMA. Hotel in Canacona.
- Columbus Goa. Hotel in Canacona.
- Seasons in the sun. Hotel in Salcete.
- SHIV SAI HUTS. Hotel in Canacona.
- Galaxy Jungle Huts. Hotel in Agonda.
- Diwa Club by Alila – A Hyatt Brand. Hotel in Majorda.