- 1 How can I go madgaon to Goa?
- 2 How far is madgaon from Goa?
- 3 How far is Goa from Mumbai by flight?
- 4 How far is Goa from Delhi by train?
- 5 What is the taxi fare in Goa?
- 6 Is Ola available in Goa?
- 7 Which part of Goa is more beautiful?
- 8 Which is the best time to visit Goa?
- 9 Where in Goa should I stay?
- 10 Is Goa expensive?
- 11 How much money is enough for Goa trip?
- 12 What is the cheapest way to go to Goa?
- 13 What is Goa best known for?
- 14 What is the cheapest way to reach Goa from Delhi?
- 15 What is the Goa railway station name?
How can I go madgaon to Goa?
The quickest way to get from Madgaon to Goa is to taxi which costs ₹650 – ₹850 and takes 21 min. How far is it from Madgaon to Goa? The distance between Madgaon and Goa is 14 km. The road distance is 20.8 km.
How far is madgaon from Goa?
Distance Between Madgaon to Goa
|Distance between Madgaon to Goa by Road is||27 Kms|
|Distance between Madgaon to Goa by Flight is||15 Kms|
|Travel Time from Madgaon to Goa by Road is||0:47 hrs|
|Nearest Airport in Madgaon||Dabolim Airport (15.28, 73.99)|
|Nearest Airport in Goa||Dabolim Airport (15.3, 74.12)|
How far is Goa from Mumbai by flight?
Information of Mumbai Goa Flight
|Aerial distance||424 KM|
|Popular Airlines from Mumbai to Goa||JetLite, Air India, GoAir, IndiGo, SpiceJet, and Vistara Airlines|
|Shortest Time of flights from Mumbai to Goa||01h 00m|
|Airport codes flights from Mumbai to Goa||Mumbai-BOM,Goa-GOI|
|Time of Mumbai to Goa flights||01h 20m|
How far is Goa from Delhi by train?
There are 4 weekly trains and 1 daily trains that run from Delhi to Goa, covering the shortest distance of about 1509 km by NZM TVC SF EXP(22654).
What is the taxi fare in Goa?
Taxi Fares in Goa, India
|Taxi Start (Normal Tariff)||100.00₹|
|Taxi 1 mile (Normal Tariff)||28.97₹|
|Taxi 1hour Waiting (Normal Tariff)||90.00₹|
Is Ola available in Goa?
Ola and Uber are completely unheard of in Goa. But that doesn’t mean you can’t get a convenient ride right from your phone. There are a few in-state apps that are a great alternative to Uber. One of these is the Goa Miles App.
Which part of Goa is more beautiful?
If you want scenic beauty and tranquillity, South Goa is the place to be. South Goa is home to the best secluded, rustic and pristine beaches that offer serene environs, relaxation and natural beauty. A few popular ones are Palolem beach, Colva beach, Butterfly beach and Benaulim beach.
Which is the best time to visit Goa?
The best time to visit Goa is from November to February. These are the winter best month to visit Goa, with temperatures hovering between 21 ⁰C and 28 ⁰C. The pleasant weather is perfect to laze around on the beaches of Goa.
Where in Goa should I stay?
Calangute. One of the most popular popular places to stay in Goa for holidaymakers, Calangute in the north attracts both international and domestic tourists. Made up of a long stretch of sand, the Calangute is edged with wooden beach huts and shady palm trees.
Is Goa expensive?
Compared to most of the rest of India prices in Goa are relatively expensive, but compared to nearly anywhere else this place is a bargain. Still, hotels in Goa are cheap and fairly good standard for a beach resort area. Hotels at the bottom end of the range will be quite minimalistic though, so be prepared.
How much money is enough for Goa trip?
A vacation to Goa for one week usually costs around ₨247,743 for one person. So, a trip to Goa for two people costs around ₨495,486 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs ₨990,972 in Goa.
What is the cheapest way to go to Goa?
Flying to Goa
- Cheapest flight found. ₹ 2,977.
- Average flight time. 1 hr 52 mins.
- Cheapest month to fly. April.
- Most popular airline. IndiGo.
- Flights per week. 322.
What is Goa best known for?
Reasons Why Goa Is Famous
- Fantastic Beaches. Palolem in South Goa.
- Carnival. A parade in Goa.
- Festive Atmosphere in December. A decorated church at Christmas time.
- Watersports. Watersports in Goa.
- Beach Shacks. Shacks on the beach.
- Cheap Alcohol. A tourist sipping on a pint.
- Portuguese Influence. Old Portuguese style houses.
- Dolphin Spotting.
What is the cheapest way to reach Goa from Delhi?
The cheapest way to reach from New Delhi to Goa is train to Pune Jn, then bus to Goa and takes 38h 15m. The fastest way to reach from New Delhi to Goa is flight to Goa International Airport and takes 2h 25m. The recommended way to reach from New Delhi to Goa is flight to Goa International Airport and takes 2h 25m.
What is the Goa railway station name?
Goa has two major railway stations — Margao and Vasco-da-Gama, both located in the southern area of the state. The South Central Railway terminus is at Vasco-da-Gama and the Konkan Railway terminus is at Margao.