- 1 Is North Goa better or south Goa?
- 2 Is South Goa more expensive than North Goa?
- 3 Which is the best location to stay in Goa?
- 4 Is north or south Goa better for families?
- 5 Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
- 6 What should I avoid in Goa?
- 7 Is South Goa safe?
- 8 Is South Goa safe at night?
- 9 Which month is best for Goa?
- 10 How many days are enough for Goa?
- 11 Which part of Goa has best beaches?
- 12 How can I spend 3 days in Goa?
- 13 Where should I stay in South Goa?
- 14 Is South Goa good for family?
- 15 Which is near to airport north Goa or South Goa?
Is North Goa better or south Goa?
Both are unique and beautiful in their own way. North Goa is all about nightlife, shopping and liveliness, whereas South Goa has unblemished beaches, scenic drives and tranquillity. No matter where you decide to go in Goa, you just can’t go wrong as it all depends on what you want to explore and experience.
Is South Goa more expensive than North Goa?
However, travelling to South Goa is better because the weather is less humid than in North Goa. Best Time To Visit Goa: The best time is between October to April. Budget: North Goa: INR 10,000 3N/4D (budget stay)
Which is the best location to stay in Goa?
- Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- 5 Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- Tiswadi – Where to Stay in Goa for first-timers.
- Salcete – Best Place to Stay in Goa on a Budget.
- Bardez – Where to Stay in Goa for the Best Nightlife.
- Pernem – Most Laidback Place to Stay in Goa.
- Canacona – Where to Stay in Goa for Families.
Is north or south Goa better for families?
6. Re: Visiting GOA first time with family, best area to stay? North goa is best place to stay. Calangute and baga is preferable for family.
Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
Where your favourite Stars chill-out in Goa
- Planet Hollywood. One of the most popular resorts in South Goa would be Planet Hollywood, owned by Sachin Joshi, the Gutka Baron, who is an actor, producer and a businessman.
- Calamari Beach Shack.
- Antares Restaurant and Beach Club.
What should I avoid in Goa?
10 Commandments: Don’t Do These Things While In Goa
- Thou Shalt not do the lungi dance at the beach.
- Thou shalt not wear heels on the beach.
- Thou shalt not drool over our bikini- clad sisters.
- Thou shalt not drink and drive.
- Thou shalt not get wasted and sleep on the beach.
- Thou shalt not take PDA to the next level (get a room please)
- Thou shalt explore more.
Is South Goa safe?
Despite stories of violent crime, drug-related misdeeds and police corruption (some of them internationally high-profile and involving tourists) Goa remains essentially a safe destination for travellers. So long as you adhere to a few basic and common-sense safety precautions, you should stay safe and secure in Goa.
Is South Goa safe at night?
Re: Women safety in Goa, late at night? Its as safe as you make it, stay sober, drug free, make sure lights are working, watch for the many pot holes and trenches in the road, stop for no one but the police, do what you would do at home.
Which month is best for Goa?
The best time to visit Goa is from November to February. These are the winter best month to visit Goa, with temperatures hovering between 21 ⁰C and 28 ⁰C. The pleasant weather is perfect to laze around on the beaches of Goa.
How many days are enough for Goa?
Even a span of two days is enough to experience Goa at its best. When you’re in Goa you can’t miss visiting the azure beaches that are truly mesmeric. You can plan for half a day beach hopping where you can sunbathe, relax, chill out and try the thrilling water sports activities over here.
Which part of Goa has best beaches?
Top 10 beaches in Goa
- Morjim. Discovered in the far north of the state, Morjim presents one of the more wild expanses of sand for you to embrace during your Goa holidays.
- Candolim & Calangute.
- Benaulim & Varca.
How can I spend 3 days in Goa?
Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days
- Baga Beach. Baga Beach | Among The Best Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days.
- Fort Aguada. Fort Aguada | Among The Best Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days.
- Reis Magos Fort. Reis Magos Fort | Among The Best Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days.
- Anjuna Beach.
- Deltin Royale.
- Basilica of Bom Jesus.
- Se Cathedral.
- Mahalakshmi Temple.
Where should I stay in South Goa?
Stay in South Goa’s best hotels!
- The Hill at Patnem. Hotel in Canacona.
- Soulmate Farm House. Hotel in Canacona.
- HARE RAMA. Hotel in Canacona.
- Columbus Goa. Hotel in Canacona.
- Seasons in the sun. Hotel in Salcete.
- SHIV SAI HUTS. Hotel in Canacona.
- Galaxy Jungle Huts. Hotel in Agonda.
- Diwa Club by Alila – A Hyatt Brand. Hotel in Majorda.
Is South Goa good for family?
Colva Beach Colva has recently gained popularity as one of the best beaches in South Goa for families because of the many shops, cafes, restaurants, ATMs and attractions around it. This sandy beach is also one of the largest beaches in Goa!
Which is near to airport north Goa or South Goa?
Whether you want to reach North Goa or South Goa, you will need to reach Dabolim International Airport first. From there, you can hire a cab to reach your hotels in goa. North Goa is around 27 km from the airport, while South Goa is around 50 km away.