- 1 How many days are enough for Goa trip?
- 2 How can I enjoy Goa in 3 days?
- 3 What is the best month to go to Goa?
- 4 How much should I budget for Goa trip?
- 5 Which part of Goa is best for family?
- 6 Which is best area to stay in Goa?
- 7 Is Goa costly?
- 8 Which casino is better in Goa?
- 9 Is Goa good for family?
- 10 How Safe Is Goa?
- 11 In which month does Goa get rain?
- 12 What should I wear in Goa?
- 13 Is Goa safe at night?
- 14 What is the cheapest way to go to Goa?
How many days are enough for Goa trip?
Even a span of two days is enough to experience Goa at its best. When you’re in Goa you can’t miss visiting the azure beaches that are truly mesmeric. You can plan for half a day beach hopping where you can sunbathe, relax, chill out and try the thrilling water sports activities over here.
How can I enjoy Goa in 3 days?
5 Things To Do In 3 Days In Goa
- Goa – Try Water Sports. Holidaying in Goa and missing out on water sports is a sin.
- Mandovi River – Cruise. Various tour operators organize evening cruise on Mandovi River.
- Goa – Dolphin Watching.
- Goa – Enjoy Nightlife.
- Goa – Go To A Casino.
What is the best month to go to Goa?
The best time to visit Goa is from November to February. These are the winter best month to visit Goa, with temperatures hovering between 21 ⁰C and 28 ⁰C. The pleasant weather is perfect to laze around on the beaches of Goa.
How much should I budget for Goa trip?
Apart from travel costs, Rs 3000 -5000 per day per person should be enough to cover your Goa trip depending on the class of hotel and food you choose to eat.
Which part of Goa is best for family?
Scroll down for some of the best beaches in Goa for families seeking a fun and relaxing holiday.
- Baga Beach. Baga beach is popular with all types of travellers as one of the best beaches in North Goa.
- Candolim Beach.
- Calangute Beach.
- Vagator Beach.
- Colva Beach.
- Benaulim Beach.
- Cavelossim Beach.
Which is best area to stay in Goa?
- Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- 5 Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- Tiswadi – Where to Stay in Goa for first-timers.
- Salcete – Best Place to Stay in Goa on a Budget.
- Bardez – Where to Stay in Goa for the Best Nightlife.
- Pernem – Most Laidback Place to Stay in Goa.
- Canacona – Where to Stay in Goa for Families.
Is Goa costly?
It’s also a state in India, which contains several dozen small towns, many of which are along the beach and attract big numbers of tourists from November through March. Compared to most of the rest of India prices in Goa are relatively expensive, but compared to nearly anywhere else this place is a bargain.
Which casino is better in Goa?
The first choice among most visitors to Goa is the Deltin Royale casino, which is an offering from the Deltin Group. Known to be a “gamers’ paradise” the Deltin Royale strives to convert the Goan casino to an all-out Las Vegas experience.
Is Goa good for family?
Goa is the most family -friendly state in India. What could be better than taking the kids to the beach every day? Goa excels as a holiday destination on many fronts: its short travel distances, wide range of foods, reliable climate and range of activities for kids…even away from the beach.
How Safe Is Goa?
Despite stories of violent crime, drug-related misdeeds and police corruption (some of them internationally high-profile and involving tourists) Goa remains essentially a safe destination for travellers. So long as you adhere to a few basic and common-sense safety precautions, you should stay safe and secure in Goa.
In which month does Goa get rain?
Mid- June to October: Mid- June to October is the time when the rains hit the beautiful Goa. There are parties across the length and breadth of Goa to welcome the rains. If you love the monsoon and the lush green countryside that the rain Gods turn Goa into, July to September is a great time to visit.
What should I wear in Goa?
WHAT TO WEAR IN GOA FOR LADIES
- A Bikini/ Monokini or a Bodysuit.
- Cover-ups And Sarongs.
- Maxi Dresses, Tshirt Dresses, Skater Dresses, Off-shoulder Dresses.
- Don’t Go Short On Shorts.
- Go offbeat – Pallazos, Harem pants, Mermaid Pants, Dhotis.
- Crop tops.
- Loose T-shirts and Tanks.
- Accessorize as much as you can.
Is Goa safe at night?
While domestic tourists find the beaches unsafe during the nights, international tourists find it safe to be on the beaches during the nights,” the study has said. According to the study, 62.19% of domestic tourists felt unsafe about spending time on Goan beaches at night.
What is the cheapest way to go to Goa?
The quickest way to reach Goa from other cities in India is to take a domestic flight into Mumbai, from which Goa is only a 45-minute flight away. All the leading domestic airlines offer cheap fares to Goa, based on when you travel. Moreover, most metros now offer direct Goa flights too.