- 1 How do you get the most money in GTA 5 story?
- 2 How much is Billion?
- 3 What should I invest in GTA 5?
- 4 Can Michael and Franklin hang out after killing Trevor?
- 5 Can you rob ATMs GTA 5?
- 6 How do you get rich in GTA Online?
- 7 Can you spend a billion dollars in a lifetime?
- 8 How long would it take to earn a billion dollars?
- 9 How long is a billion seconds?
- 10 Does LifeInvader stock ever recover?
- 11 When should I invest in LifeInvader GTA 5?
How do you get the most money in GTA 5 story?
How to Make Money in GTA 5
- The best way to make a lot of money in the story mode of GTA 5 is to complete Lester’s stock market assassination missions.
- The old trick of buying low and selling high still applies to GTAV.
How much is Billion?
1,000,000,000 ( one billion, short scale; one thousand million or milliard, yard, long scale) is the natural number following 999,999,999 and preceding 1,000,000,001.
|Cardinal||One billion (short scale) One thousand million, or one milliard (long scale)|
|Ordinal||One billionth (short scale)|
|Factorization||29 · 59|
What should I invest in GTA 5?
GTA 5 Stock Market and Assassinations list
|Mission||Investment Before||Sell at return of|
|The Hotel Assassination||Betta Pharmaceuticals (BAWSAQ)||80-200%|
|The Multi Target Assassination||Debonaire ( LCN )||300-400%|
|The Vice Assassination||Fruit Computers (BAWSAQ)||20-40%|
|The Bus Assassination||–||100%|
Can Michael and Franklin hang out after killing Trevor?
After killing Trevor, Michael and Franklin still remain friends; however, Michael will no longer hang out with Franklin, claiming that he “needs time” after Trevor’s death.
Can you rob ATMs GTA 5?
One of the many quick crimes you can do to earn some money in Grand Theft Auto 5 is robbing people at ATMs. You can ‘t rob an ATM directly like you can a store clerk.
How do you get rich in GTA Online?
5 ways to get rich quick in GTA Online
- Lester’s heists and the Pacific Standard Job. But it can buy you a rifle, or a helicopter.
- The Doomsday Heist. It might even buy you this sweet flying car.
- Special Cargo. Perhaps even an anti-air missle launcher mounted to a trailer.
- Background work – Gunrunning and Motorcycle Clubs.
Can you spend a billion dollars in a lifetime?
You could spend $5,000 a day for more than 500 years before you would run out of money. … Breaking it down even farther, it means you would have to spend over $100,000 every day for the next 25 years in order to spend one billion dollars.
How long would it take to earn a billion dollars?
Imagine someone gave you a million dollars and told you to spend $1,000 every day and come back when you ran out of money. You would return, with no money left, in three years. If someone then gave you a billion dollars and you spent $1,000 each day, you would be spending for about 2,740 years before you went broke.
How long is a billion seconds?
Answer: One billion seconds is a bit over 31 and one-half years.
Does LifeInvader stock ever recover?
1 After Killing The CEO You Have To Be Patient The reason this strategy is advised for buy and hold investors is that it takes a long time for the stock to recover. In fact many players have mentioned that it doesn’t happen until after the story has been completed and they’re in the post-game content.
When should I invest in LifeInvader GTA 5?
Buy LifeInvader (LFI) when it bottoms out after mission where you kill CEO. Buy Vangelico (VEG) after it drops from when you robbed it. Lester Assassination Missions. After finishing main storyline, invest in all assassin mission based companies with all three characters right before you start the missions.