- 1 How do you get to Agonda Beach?
- 2 Which beach is better palolem or agonda?
- 3 Is Agonda beach safe?
- 4 Is Palolem beach safe?
- 5 Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
- 6 How long is Agonda Beach?
- 7 Which is the best beach in Goa to stay?
- 8 Which part of Goa is best?
- 9 Which is the best beach to stay in South Goa?
- 10 What should I avoid in Goa?
- 11 Is Goa safe at night?
- 12 Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
- 13 How much is a taxi from Goa airport to Palolem?
- 14 Which beach in Goa is best for foreigners?
- 15 How far is patnem beach from Palolem?
How do you get to Agonda Beach?
The closest railway stations to Agonda are Marago, on the Konkan Railway, and local railway station Canacona (also known as Chaudi). Canacona is 20 minutes south of Agonda, and the journey costs around 300 rupees in an auto rickshaw. Marago is about an hour north of Agonda, and costs around 800 rupees in a taxi.
Which beach is better palolem or agonda?
Agonda is more chilled out and has a spectacular, clean beach which is fantastic for walking along, I’d say Palolem beach is better for swimming, is busier and has slightly better food option, be sure to eat at Ourem 88 restaurant if you can, it’s one of the best in Goa, if you can rent a scooter and flit between both,
Is Agonda beach safe?
Agonda is a fairly safe place. While you should retain your common sense, lock the door and windows when going out, and not to leave your valuables unattended, chances to have any problems in Agonda are very slim.
Is Palolem beach safe?
Palolem beach is a safe place to travel and walk around both day and night. However it is very dark along the beach. Women travelling solo should show a level caution walking anywhere at night. Mostly watch out for taxi and boat scams and you should be fine.
Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
6 Top Most Cleanest Beach in Goa List
- Palolem Beach, South Goa.
- Calangute Beach.
- Anjuna Beach in North Goa.
- Arambol beach in North Goa.
- Mandrem Beach in North Goa.
- Morjim Beach.
How long is Agonda Beach?
As I said at the beginning, Agonda beach stretches on about 3 km (about 2 miles). It’s not only a long beach, but a broad one, facing the west and its beautiful sunsets, as almost all the beaches of Goa.
Which is the best beach in Goa to stay?
Top 10 beaches in Goa
- Candolim & Calangute.
- Benaulim & Varca.
- Palolem. Often labelled as Goa’s finest beach, Palolem’s tag ensures it has a lot to live up to, and this breathtaking beach consistently delivers.
Which part of Goa is best?
Best Area in Goa for…
- Best Areas in Goa for Yoga & Spirituality: Anjuna, Vagator, & Palolem.
- Best Area in Goa for Festivals: Panaji (Panjim)
- Best Area in Goa for Vibe & Culture: Panaji (Panjim)
- Best Romantic Area in Goa: Cavelossim.
- Best Areas in Goa for First Timers: Cavelossim and Mobor.
- Safest Area in Goa: Majorda.
Which is the best beach to stay in South Goa?
Here is a list of 10 famous beaches in South Goa for you to choose from, during your visit!
- Agonda Beach. Enjoy a sunbathing session at Agonda Beach.
- Colva Beach. Colva Beach.
- Benaulim Beach – One Of The Most Recommended Beaches In South Goa.
- Betalbatim Beach.
- Bogmalo Beach.
- Cavelossim Beach.
- Varca Beach.
- Majorda Beach.
What should I avoid in Goa?
10 Commandments: Don’t Do These Things While In Goa
- Thou Shalt not do the lungi dance at the beach.
- Thou shalt not wear heels on the beach.
- Thou shalt not drool over our bikini- clad sisters.
- Thou shalt not drink and drive.
- Thou shalt not get wasted and sleep on the beach.
- Thou shalt not take PDA to the next level (get a room please)
- Thou shalt explore more.
Is Goa safe at night?
While domestic tourists find the beaches unsafe during the nights, international tourists find it safe to be on the beaches during the nights,” the study has said. According to the study, 62.19% of domestic tourists felt unsafe about spending time on Goan beaches at night.
Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
Where your favourite Stars chill-out in Goa
- Planet Hollywood. One of the most popular resorts in South Goa would be Planet Hollywood, owned by Sachin Joshi, the Gutka Baron, who is an actor, producer and a businessman.
- Calamari Beach Shack.
- Antares Restaurant and Beach Club.
How much is a taxi from Goa airport to Palolem?
A taxi from the airport will cost about 1,900 rupees. You’ll find a prepaid taxi counter near the exit of the arrivals area.
Which beach in Goa is best for foreigners?
Below are the best beaches for foreigners in Goa
- Palolem Beach. Palolem beach is located in Canacona in Goa.
- Ashwem Beach. Ashwem Beach is known for its scenic beauty and a top choice for foreigners visiting Goa.
- Candolim Beach.
- Morjim Beach.
- Benaulim Beach.
- Arambol Beach.
- Vagator Beach.
- Baga Beach.
How far is patnem beach from Palolem?
It is approximately 2 km to get from Patnem to Palolem.