- 1 How can I arrange my Goa trip?
- 2 Where should I start in Goa?
- 3 How can I see Goa in one day?
- 4 Is 3 days enough for Goa?
- 5 How much will a Goa trip cost?
- 6 Is Goa costly?
- 7 What should I avoid in Goa?
- 8 What should buy in Goa?
- 9 Which is best part of Goa?
- 10 Which month is best for Goa?
- 11 Which part of Goa is more beautiful?
- 12 Which beach has more foreigners in Goa?
- 13 What should I wear in Goa?
- 14 What is the minimum budget for Goa trip?
- 15 Which part of Goa is best for family?
How can I arrange my Goa trip?
If you want to make a well-planned trip to Goa then make sure you stay around the main party areas as everything exciting happens there – pick an area like Calangute, Baga, Candolim or Anjuna/Arpora.
Where should I start in Goa?
Baga, Vagator, Candolim and Calangute are the popular beaches and crowded to boot, while there are plenty of unspoilt and unexplored beaches, where you can relax in peace and solitude. Some of them include Kakolem beach, Galgibaga, Hollant beach, Velsao, Ashwem beach, Mobar beach and Butterfly beach.
How can I see Goa in one day?
1 Day Trip to Goa
- Aguada Fort.
- Basilica of Bom Jesus, Old Goa.
- Se Cathedral Church, Old Goa.
- Wax World Museum, Old Goa.
- Big Foot Museum (Ancestral Goa ), Lotoulim.
- Abyss Fish Aquarium, Verna.
- Dona Paula.
- Goa Science Centre.
Is 3 days enough for Goa?
Tourist Places in Goa in 3 Days A 3 days trip to goa will let you enjoy the white sands of Anjuna beach and scuba diving and snorkelling at Baga beach. A Goa itinerary for 3 days may be incomplete without experiencing its nightlife, thus places like Titos and Mambos are a must go.
How much will a Goa trip cost?
A vacation to Goa for one week usually costs around ₨247,743 for one person. So, a trip to Goa for two people costs around ₨495,486 for one week.
Is Goa costly?
It’s also a state in India, which contains several dozen small towns, many of which are along the beach and attract big numbers of tourists from November through March. Compared to most of the rest of India prices in Goa are relatively expensive, but compared to nearly anywhere else this place is a bargain.
What should I avoid in Goa?
10 Commandments: Don’t Do These Things While In Goa
- Thou Shalt not do the lungi dance at the beach.
- Thou shalt not wear heels on the beach.
- Thou shalt not drool over our bikini- clad sisters.
- Thou shalt not drink and drive.
- Thou shalt not get wasted and sleep on the beach.
- Thou shalt not take PDA to the next level (get a room please)
- Thou shalt explore more.
What should buy in Goa?
18 Things To Buy While Shopping In Goa
- Sea Shells Galore. Image Source.
- Cashew Nuts. Image Source.
- Music CDs & Musical Instruments. Image Source.
- Feni. Image Source.
- Variety Of Hats. Image Source.
- Spices. Image Source.
- Azulejos Tiles. Image Source.
Which is best part of Goa?
Best Area in Goa for…
- Best Areas in Goa for Yoga & Spirituality: Anjuna, Vagator, & Palolem.
- Best Area in Goa for Festivals: Panaji (Panjim)
- Best Area in Goa for Vibe & Culture: Panaji (Panjim)
- Best Romantic Area in Goa: Cavelossim.
- Best Areas in Goa for First Timers: Cavelossim and Mobor.
- Safest Area in Goa: Majorda.
Which month is best for Goa?
The best time to visit Goa is from November to February. These are the winter best month to visit Goa, with temperatures hovering between 21 ⁰C and 28 ⁰C. The pleasant weather is perfect to laze around on the beaches of Goa.
Which part of Goa is more beautiful?
If you want scenic beauty and tranquillity, South Goa is the place to be. South Goa is home to the best secluded, rustic and pristine beaches that offer serene environs, relaxation and natural beauty. A few popular ones are Palolem beach, Colva beach, Butterfly beach and Benaulim beach.
Which beach has more foreigners in Goa?
Arambol Beach Arambol Beach is a top beach for international tourists in Goa and is located in North Goa. This beach is known for its sandy beaches, coconut palms, and serene atmosphere.
What should I wear in Goa?
WHAT TO WEAR IN GOA FOR LADIES
- A Bikini/ Monokini or a Bodysuit.
- Cover-ups And Sarongs.
- Maxi Dresses, Tshirt Dresses, Skater Dresses, Off-shoulder Dresses.
- Don’t Go Short On Shorts.
- Go offbeat – Pallazos, Harem pants, Mermaid Pants, Dhotis.
- Crop tops.
- Loose T-shirts and Tanks.
- Accessorize as much as you can.
What is the minimum budget for Goa trip?
If you are doing a backpacking trip to Goa and staying in hostels, the minimum per day cost should come around Rs. 1200 – 1500 including stay, food and bike rent (if you plan to take one). If you are not planning a backpacking trip, it can go up to Rs. 3000 – 4000 per day.
Which part of Goa is best for family?
Scroll down for some of the best beaches in Goa for families seeking a fun and relaxing holiday.
- Baga Beach. Baga beach is popular with all types of travellers as one of the best beaches in North Goa.
- Candolim Beach.
- Calangute Beach.
- Vagator Beach.
- Colva Beach.
- Benaulim Beach.
- Cavelossim Beach.