- 1 How can I talk to a Vodafone agent?
- 2 What is the helpline number of Vodafone?
- 3 How do I raise a complaint on Vodafone?
- 4 How do I keep my Vodafone number?
- 5 How can I talk to an idea customer?
- 6 Is 199 number toll free?
- 7 What is the customer helpline number?
- 8 Are 1300 numbers free Vodafone?
- 9 Who can I complain to about Vodafone?
- 10 How can I complain to Vodafone network problem?
- 11 How do I fix my Vodafone network problem?
- 12 How do I keep my old number?
- 13 Can I port my sim online?
- 14 Do SIM cards expire if not used?
How can I talk to a Vodafone agent?
Call customer service to speak with a representative over the phone. If you live in India, call +91 982 009 8200 or dial 199 from your mobile phone. Go through the automated prompts until you reach the option indicating you would like to speak to an agent.
What is the helpline number of Vodafone?
contact service number
How do I raise a complaint on Vodafone?
Vodafone Customer Care Number, Toll Free Number, Email Address
- Vodafone Customer Care: Vodafone users can make note of Vodafone Customer Care Number mentioned below to contact the company Customer service team and register your complaints.
- Vodafone Customer Care Number: 9884098840 / Vodafone Care on +91 9820098200.
How do I keep my Vodafone number?
Moving your mobile service to Vodafone is easy. Just give us a switching code from your current network provider. PAC: Give us a PAC code if you want to bring your current mobile number with you to Vodafone. STAC: Give us a STAC code if you want to keep the new mobile number we’ve given you.
How can I talk to an idea customer?
Idea Customer Care Number Karnataka
- Queries & Request: +91 9844012345.
- Complaint Number: +91 9844000198.
- Fax Number: +91 8022098312.
Is 199 number toll free?
Popular VAS- sms to be sent to 199 ( toll free ) for Postpaid and 144( toll free ) for prepaid (Unless specified otherwise) Information on World Calling Card.
What is the customer helpline number?
Toll Free: 1800114000 or 14404.
Are 1300 numbers free Vodafone?
Vodafone customer care numbers starting with 13 and 1300 are free to call from your Vodafone phone in Australia. Calls to 13 numbers are $0.20 per minute and calls to 15 numbers are dependent on the service you’re calling.
Who can I complain to about Vodafone?
You can speak to our dedicated complaints team seven days a week on 0333 3040 441 (standard call charges apply).
How can I complain to Vodafone network problem?
Vodafone Idea customer can call on general helpline number 199 for Enquiries and Requests related to Scheme/Bill Plan/VAS Information etc (Chargeable at 50paisa/3 minutes for Agent assistance) or Dial 198 (tollfree) for complaints or service requests like Provisioning, Billing & Metering issues, Allocation of Tariff
How do I fix my Vodafone network problem?
If you’re unable to connect to the Vodafone network, try these troubleshooting steps first:
- Restart your device. Turn your device off and on again.
- Check your network coverage. Check the network coverage in your area.
- Check for scheduled network maintenance or outages.
How do I keep my old number?
This is called porting your mobile number. To keep your mobile number and transfer it to another network, you need to request what’s called a Porting Authorisation Code (PAC) from your old provider and then let your new provider know the code.
Can I port my sim online?
Mobile Number Portability (MNP) allows you to port any telecom operator number to Airtel without the hassle of changing existing sim number. Other network postpaid users can also port number to Airtel prepaid online without any hassle. Airtel prepaid sim will be delivered free at doorstep.
Do SIM cards expire if not used?
On most mainstream mobile networks, your credit will never expire providing your SIM card remains active. Your SIM card will be cancelled automatically if you haven’t used it for a certain amount of time (between 84 days and 270 days depending on the network).