- 1 Which part of Goa is best for family?
- 2 Which is the best area to stay in Goa?
- 3 Is north or south Goa better for families?
- 4 Which is the best beach in Goa for family?
- 5 Which part of Goa is more beautiful?
- 6 How many days are enough for Goa trip?
- 7 Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
- 8 How can I stay in cheap in Goa?
- 9 Where should I stay in all places to cover Goa?
- 10 What should I avoid in Goa?
- 11 Is South Goa more expensive than North Goa?
- 12 Is South Goa safe at night?
- 13 Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
- 14 How many famous beaches are in Goa?
- 15 Is Goa good for family?
Which part of Goa is best for family?
Scroll down for some of the best beaches in Goa for families seeking a fun and relaxing holiday.
- Baga Beach. Baga beach is popular with all types of travellers as one of the best beaches in North Goa.
- Candolim Beach.
- Calangute Beach.
- Vagator Beach.
- Colva Beach.
- Benaulim Beach.
- Cavelossim Beach.
Which is the best area to stay in Goa?
- Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- 5 Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- Tiswadi – Where to Stay in Goa for first-timers.
- Salcete – Best Place to Stay in Goa on a Budget.
- Bardez – Where to Stay in Goa for the Best Nightlife.
- Pernem – Most Laidback Place to Stay in Goa.
- Canacona – Where to Stay in Goa for Families.
Is north or south Goa better for families?
6. Re: Visiting GOA first time with family, best area to stay? North goa is best place to stay. Calangute and baga is preferable for family.
Which is the best beach in Goa for family?
Top 10 beaches in Goa
- Morjim. Discovered in the far north of the state, Morjim presents one of the more wild expanses of sand for you to embrace during your Goa holidays.
- Candolim & Calangute.
- Benaulim & Varca.
Which part of Goa is more beautiful?
If you want scenic beauty and tranquillity, South Goa is the place to be. South Goa is home to the best secluded, rustic and pristine beaches that offer serene environs, relaxation and natural beauty. A few popular ones are Palolem beach, Colva beach, Butterfly beach and Benaulim beach.
How many days are enough for Goa trip?
Even a span of two days is enough to experience Goa at its best. When you’re in Goa you can’t miss visiting the azure beaches that are truly mesmeric. You can plan for half a day beach hopping where you can sunbathe, relax, chill out and try the thrilling water sports activities over here.
Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
Where your favourite Stars chill-out in Goa
- Planet Hollywood. One of the most popular resorts in South Goa would be Planet Hollywood, owned by Sachin Joshi, the Gutka Baron, who is an actor, producer and a businessman.
- Calamari Beach Shack.
- Antares Restaurant and Beach Club.
How can I stay in cheap in Goa?
Cheap hotels that guests love in Goa
- Royal Wood Beach Resort. Cheap Hotel in Canacona. Avg. 8.8 Excellent 172 reviews.
- Hotel Maitri Sweet Living. Cheap Hotel in Baga. Avg. 8.6 Excellent 78 reviews.
- God’s Gift Morjim. Cheap Hotel in Morjim. Avg. 7.8 Good 150 reviews.
- Maison Ocean Retreat. Cheap Hotel in Mandrem. Avg.
Where should I stay in all places to cover Goa?
All Goa Hotel Reviews
- The Acacia Hotel & Spa Goa.
- Acron Candolim Regina.
- Alagoa Resort.
- Alila Diwa.
- The Avenue Calangute.
- Beleza by the Beach.
- Casablanca Resort.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Goa Candolim.
What should I avoid in Goa?
10 Commandments: Don’t Do These Things While In Goa
- Thou Shalt not do the lungi dance at the beach.
- Thou shalt not wear heels on the beach.
- Thou shalt not drool over our bikini- clad sisters.
- Thou shalt not drink and drive.
- Thou shalt not get wasted and sleep on the beach.
- Thou shalt not take PDA to the next level (get a room please)
- Thou shalt explore more.
Is South Goa more expensive than North Goa?
However, travelling to South Goa is better because the weather is less humid than in North Goa. Best Time To Visit Goa: The best time is between October to April. Budget: North Goa: INR 10,000 3N/4D (budget stay)
Is South Goa safe at night?
Re: Women safety in Goa, late at night? Its as safe as you make it, stay sober, drug free, make sure lights are working, watch for the many pot holes and trenches in the road, stop for no one but the police, do what you would do at home.
Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
6 Top Most Cleanest Beach in Goa List
- Palolem Beach, South Goa.
- Calangute Beach.
- Anjuna Beach in North Goa.
- Arambol beach in North Goa.
- Mandrem Beach in North Goa.
- Morjim Beach.
How many famous beaches are in Goa?
10 Most Famous Beaches in Goa – The Pearl of the Orient
|Sl No.||Destination||Which part of Goa|
|1||Hollant Beach||South Goa|
|2||Velsao Beach||South goa|
|3||Arambol Beach||North Goa|
|4||Ashwem Beach||North Goa|
Is Goa good for family?
Goa is the most family -friendly state in India. What could be better than taking the kids to the beach every day? Goa excels as a holiday destination on many fronts: its short travel distances, wide range of foods, reliable climate and range of activities for kids…even away from the beach.