- 1 Which is the best location to stay in Goa?
- 2 Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
- 3 Which beach is better Calangute or Candolim?
- 4 Should I stay in North or South Goa?
- 5 How many days are enough for Goa?
- 6 Where do celebs stay in Goa?
- 7 Which beach in Goa has blue water?
- 8 What is the dirtiest beach in the world?
- 9 Are Goa beaches safe?
- 10 Which beach has most foreigners in Goa?
- 11 Which part of Goa is best for couples?
- 12 Is Varca Beach Safe?
- 13 What should I avoid in Goa?
- 14 Is South Goa more expensive than North Goa?
- 15 What can I do in Goa in 3 days?
Which is the best location to stay in Goa?
- Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- 5 Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- Tiswadi – Where to Stay in Goa for first-timers.
- Salcete – Best Place to Stay in Goa on a Budget.
- Bardez – Where to Stay in Goa for the Best Nightlife.
- Pernem – Most Laidback Place to Stay in Goa.
- Canacona – Where to Stay in Goa for Families.
Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
6 Top Most Cleanest Beach in Goa List
- Palolem Beach, South Goa.
- Calangute Beach.
- Anjuna Beach in North Goa.
- Arambol beach in North Goa.
- Mandrem Beach in North Goa.
- Morjim Beach.
Which beach is better Calangute or Candolim?
Candolim is a better quality area. Calangute has become too commercialised and congested. We much prefer Calangute to Candolim but the Holiday Street area which is on the way out to Candolim. Its more central and great for restaurants and bars.
Should I stay in North or South Goa?
Both are unique and beautiful in their own way. North Goa is all about nightlife, shopping and liveliness, whereas South Goa has unblemished beaches, scenic drives and tranquillity. No matter where you decide to go in Goa, you just can’t go wrong as it all depends on what you want to explore and experience.
How many days are enough for Goa?
Even a span of two days is enough to experience Goa at its best. When you’re in Goa you can’t miss visiting the azure beaches that are truly mesmeric. You can plan for half a day beach hopping where you can sunbathe, relax, chill out and try the thrilling water sports activities over here.
Where do celebs stay in Goa?
Where your favourite Stars chill-out in Goa
- Planet Hollywood. One of the most popular resorts in South Goa would be Planet Hollywood, owned by Sachin Joshi, the Gutka Baron, who is an actor, producer and a businessman.
- Calamari Beach Shack.
- Antares Restaurant and Beach Club.
Which beach in Goa has blue water?
Calangute Beach A long thin stretch of perfect sand and clear water in a thousand shades of blue make this one of Goa’s best beaches. It is just 15 km drive from Panaji and one of the largest beaches in north Goa.
What is the dirtiest beach in the world?
Here is a list of the ten dirtiest beaches in the world.
- 1 Phu Quoc, Vietnam.
- 2 Maya Bay, Thailand.
- 3 Kamilo Beach, Hawaii, USA.
- 4 Kuta Beach, Indonesia.
- 5 Juhu Beach, India.
- 6 Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia.
- 7 Guanabara Bay, Brazil.
- 8 Serendipity Beach, Cambodia.
Are Goa beaches safe?
While domestic tourists find the beaches unsafe during the nights, international tourists find it safe to be on the beaches during the nights,” the study has said. According to the study, 62.19% of domestic tourists felt unsafe about spending time on Goan beaches at night.
Which beach has most foreigners in Goa?
Calangute and Baga beach are the two most popular tourist attractions in North Goa. They are mostly crowded and are loved by foreigners too.
Which part of Goa is best for couples?
16 Romantic Places To Visit In Goa For Honeymoon Couples
- Butterfly beach. Situated in between two Hills, the butterfly beach is one of the best places to visit in Goa before you die.
- Velsao beach. The isolated beach is the best place to visit in Goa with your family.
- Palolem beach.
- Betul beach.
- Harvalem waterfall.
Is Varca Beach Safe?
Swimming and other water activities are safe. The beach shacks are all open. You can spend long hours on the beach safely and enjoy all the activities. You can even visit the other south Goa beaches and do sightseeing in Goa.
What should I avoid in Goa?
10 Commandments: Don’t Do These Things While In Goa
- Thou Shalt not do the lungi dance at the beach.
- Thou shalt not wear heels on the beach.
- Thou shalt not drool over our bikini- clad sisters.
- Thou shalt not drink and drive.
- Thou shalt not get wasted and sleep on the beach.
- Thou shalt not take PDA to the next level (get a room please)
- Thou shalt explore more.
Is South Goa more expensive than North Goa?
However, travelling to South Goa is better because the weather is less humid than in North Goa. Best Time To Visit Goa: The best time is between October to April. Budget: North Goa: INR 10,000 3N/4D (budget stay)
What can I do in Goa in 3 days?
Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days
- Baga Beach. Baga Beach | Among The Best Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days.
- Fort Aguada. Fort Aguada | Among The Best Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days.
- Reis Magos Fort. Reis Magos Fort | Among The Best Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days.
- Anjuna Beach.
- Deltin Royale.
- Basilica of Bom Jesus.
- Se Cathedral.
- Mahalakshmi Temple.