- 1 How far is Goa from Madgaon station?
- 2 How do I get from Madgaon to Baga?
- 3 Which station is best for Goa?
- 4 Which side of Goa is best?
- 5 Is Ola available in Goa?
- 6 Where in Goa should I stay?
- 7 How far is Baga beach from Madgaon station?
- 8 Which station is near Calangute?
- 9 How do I get from Madgaon railway station to Calangute?
- 10 What’s the name of Goa railway station?
- 11 Which season is best in Goa?
- 12 Which railway station is near to Panaji Goa?
- 13 Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
- 14 Where do most foreigners stay in Goa?
- 15 Is South Goa safe at night?
How far is Goa from Madgaon station?
Distance Between Madgaon to Goa
|Distance between Madgaon to Goa by Road is||27 Kms|
|Distance between Madgaon to Goa by Flight is||15 Kms|
|Travel Time from Madgaon to Goa by Road is||0:47 hrs|
|Nearest Airport in Madgaon||Dabolim Airport (15.28, 73.99)|
|Nearest Airport in Goa||Dabolim Airport (15.3, 74.12)|
How do I get from Madgaon to Baga?
The quickest way to get from Madgaon to Baga Beach is to taxi which costs ₹1,400 – ₹1,700 and takes 45 min. How far is it from Madgaon to Baga Beach? The distance between Madgaon and Baga Beach is 38 km. The road distance is 46.1 km.
Which station is best for Goa?
Via railways, it is quite easy to reach Goa as the major railway stations in Goa are located in Margao. The main railway station is known as Madgaon and Vasco-da-gama. These railway stations are well linked with Mumbai and then other major parts of the country as well.
Which side of Goa is best?
Some of the popular ones are Vagator beach, Calangute beach, Anjuna beach and Baga beach. If you want scenic beauty and tranquillity, South Goa is the place to be. South Goa is home to the best secluded, rustic and pristine beaches that offer serene environs, relaxation and natural beauty.
Is Ola available in Goa?
Ola and Uber are completely unheard of in Goa. But that doesn’t mean you can’t get a convenient ride right from your phone. There are a few in-state apps that are a great alternative to Uber. One of these is the Goa Miles App.
Where in Goa should I stay?
Calangute. One of the most popular popular places to stay in Goa for holidaymakers, Calangute in the north attracts both international and domestic tourists. Made up of a long stretch of sand, the Calangute is edged with wooden beach huts and shady palm trees.
How far is Baga beach from Madgaon station?
Distance between Madgaon Railway Station and Baga Beach is 39.7 KM / 24.7 miles.
Which station is near Calangute?
The nearest railway station is at Thivim, and taxi from there takes about 20 minutes and costs around Rs. 400. Other railway stations are at Margao and Vasco da Gama.
How do I get from Madgaon railway station to Calangute?
In case you have an early morning arrival option at Madgaon, you can hop on the train that leaves at 08:30 AM for Mumbai, and get off at Thivim, about 30 mins from Madgaon. Thivim to Calangute is about 20 km by auto-rickshaw, or by bus via Mapusa. best resorts near calangute beach between 1000-1500.
What’s the name of Goa railway station?
Goa has two major railway stations — Margao and Vasco-da-Gama, both located in the southern area of the state.
Which season is best in Goa?
The best time to visit Goa is from November to February. These are the winter best month to visit Goa, with temperatures hovering between 21 ⁰C and 28 ⁰C. The pleasant weather is perfect to laze around on the beaches of Goa.
Which railway station is near to Panaji Goa?
Reaching Panaji By Train The nearest Railway station is at Goa which is located at a distance of 37kms.
Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
Where your favourite Stars chill-out in Goa
- Planet Hollywood. One of the most popular resorts in South Goa would be Planet Hollywood, owned by Sachin Joshi, the Gutka Baron, who is an actor, producer and a businessman.
- Calamari Beach Shack.
- Antares Restaurant and Beach Club.
Where do most foreigners stay in Goa?
Below are the best beaches for foreigners in Goa
- Palolem Beach. Palolem beach is located in Canacona in Goa.
- Ashwem Beach. Ashwem Beach is known for its scenic beauty and a top choice for foreigners visiting Goa.
- Candolim Beach.
- Morjim Beach.
- Benaulim Beach.
- Arambol Beach.
- Vagator Beach.
- Baga Beach.
Is South Goa safe at night?
Re: Women safety in Goa, late at night? Its as safe as you make it, stay sober, drug free, make sure lights are working, watch for the many pot holes and trenches in the road, stop for no one but the police, do what you would do at home.