- 1 Which is better Hayabusa or ZX10R?
- 2 Which is better ZX10R or R1?
- 3 What year is the fastest ZX10R?
- 4 Which is faster ZX10R or R1?
- 5 Which bike can beat Hayabusa?
- 6 Whats faster zx14 or Hayabusa?
- 7 How much is a Yamaha R1?
- 8 What is the difference between a ninja 1000 and zx10r?
- 9 Which Kawasaki Ninja is the fastest?
- 10 What is the world’s fastest motorbike?
- 11 How fast is a zx10r?
- 12 Is GSXR 1000 faster than R1?
- 13 How fast is the 2020 Yamaha R1?
- 14 How fast is a Yamaha R1?
Which is better Hayabusa or ZX10R?
The engine in the 2021 Hayabusa makes 190 PS and 150 Nm. On the other hand, the power and torque of Ninja ZX-10R stand at 203 PS and 114.9 Nm respectively. Out of 11 user reviews, Ninja ZX-10R scores 4.9 whereas the Suzuki 2021 Hayabusa tallies 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 user reviews.
Which is better ZX10R or R1?
The engine in the Ninja ZX-10R makes 203 PS and 114.9 Nm. On the other hand, the power and torque of YZF R1 stand at 200 PS and 112.4 Nm respectively. Out of 20 user reviews, YZF R1 scores 4.7 whereas the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R tallies 4.9 out of 5 based on 11 user reviews.
What year is the fastest ZX10R?
10 Fastest Superbikes Kawasaki Ever Made
- 1 Kawasaki Ninja H2R – ~206.3 MPH.
- 2 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R – ~187 MPH.
- 3 2012 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R – 205 MPH.
- 4 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-12R – 186.9 MPH.
- 5 2004 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R – ~183.9 MPH.
- 6 2001 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-11 – 175.8 MPH.
- 7 2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R 636 – 170 MPH.
- 8 2004 Kawasaki ZZR1200 – 168 MPH.
Which is faster ZX10R or R1?
It is over one second faster to get from 40mph to 120mph at 9.88s versus 11.09s for the ZX-10R and 11.16s for the R1. It’s that grunt that you really feel on the road too.
Which bike can beat Hayabusa?
Yamaha R15 V3 beats Suzuki Hayabusa in the most RIDICULOUS drag race ever [Video] – Cartoq English | DailyHunt.
Whats faster zx14 or Hayabusa?
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14r This bike definitely holds its own with the Hayabusa. In fact, it actually goes faster. The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14r touts a tremendous top speed of 189 mph. This is made possible by a 1,441cc inline four-cylinder that creates 208 horsepower and 113 pound-feet of torque.
How much is a Yamaha R1?
The Yamaha YZF R1 1000 price in the Philippines starts at P1,099,000.00.
What is the difference between a ninja 1000 and zx10r?
The Ninja 1000 engine is geared to low-end and mid-range torque at the expense of peak power, making it an outstanding engine for the street. The ergonomics are relaxed and more upright, focused again on street use and rider comfort. It’s heavier than the ZX10. The ZX10 is a peak performance track demon.
Which Kawasaki Ninja is the fastest?
KAWASAKI NINJA H2R At 249 mph, this is officially the fastest production motorcycles in the world.
What is the world’s fastest motorbike?
The following is a list of the 10 fastest Motorcycles in the world for the year 2021.
- Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird – top speed: 190 mph.
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R – top speed: 222 mph.
- MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K – top speed: 227 mph.
- Suzuki Hayabusa – top speed: 248 mph.
- Dodge Tomahawk – top speed: 350 mph.
How fast is a zx10r?
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Specifications
|Engine & Drivetrain:|
|Curb Weight:||454.2 lb, non-ABS: 449.8 lb|
|Fuel Capacity:||4.5 gal|
|Top Speed:||180 mph (est)|
Is GSXR 1000 faster than R1?
The R1 is way comfier, the GSXR is way faster. He does have race rear sets but my seat is definitely better for longer rides.
How fast is the 2020 Yamaha R1?
2020 Yamaha YZF-R1 / R1M Specifications
|Model||YZF – R1||YZF -R1M|
|Fuel Economy:||33 mpg||33 mpg|
|Wet Weight:||448 lb||450 lb|
|Top Speed:||182+ mph (est)|
How fast is a Yamaha R1?
|Year||1998 – 1999||2015–present|
|Top speed||270 km/h (168 mph)||293 km/h (182 mph)|
|0 to 97 km/h (0 to 60 mph)||2.96 sec.||2.64 sec.|
|0 to 161 km/h (0 to 100 mph)||5.93 sec.||5.12 sec.|