- 1 Which is the best location to stay in Goa?
- 2 Which is the best beach in Goa to stay?
- 3 Which one is better South Goa or North Goa?
- 4 How can I cover Goa in 4 days?
- 5 How many days are enough for Goa?
- 6 Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
- 7 Where should I stay in all places to cover Goa?
- 8 Where do most foreigners stay in Goa?
- 9 Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
- 10 What should I avoid in Goa?
- 11 Is Food costly in Goa?
- 12 Is South Goa more expensive than North Goa?
- 13 What should I wear in Goa?
- 14 What can I do in 3 days in Goa?
- 15 How can I plan 5 days in Goa?
Which is the best location to stay in Goa?
- Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- 5 Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- Tiswadi – Where to Stay in Goa for first-timers.
- Salcete – Best Place to Stay in Goa on a Budget.
- Bardez – Where to Stay in Goa for the Best Nightlife.
- Pernem – Most Laidback Place to Stay in Goa.
- Canacona – Where to Stay in Goa for Families.
Which is the best beach in Goa to stay?
Top 10 beaches in Goa
- Candolim & Calangute.
- Benaulim & Varca.
- Palolem. Often labelled as Goa’s finest beach, Palolem’s tag ensures it has a lot to live up to, and this breathtaking beach consistently delivers.
Which one is better South Goa or North Goa?
Both are unique and beautiful in their own way. North Goa is all about nightlife, shopping and liveliness, whereas South Goa has unblemished beaches, scenic drives and tranquillity. No matter where you decide to go in Goa, you just can’t go wrong as it all depends on what you want to explore and experience.
How can I cover Goa in 4 days?
7 Best Things to do in Goa in 4 Day
- Palolem Beach.
- Adventurous Water Sports.
- Night life in Goa.
- Learn about Goan history at Goa State Museum.
- Visit Dona Paula Jetty.
- Stay on a houseboat on the Chapora River.
- Water sports at Calangute.
How many days are enough for Goa?
Even a span of two days is enough to experience Goa at its best. When you’re in Goa you can’t miss visiting the azure beaches that are truly mesmeric. You can plan for half a day beach hopping where you can sunbathe, relax, chill out and try the thrilling water sports activities over here.
Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
Where your favourite Stars chill-out in Goa
- Planet Hollywood. One of the most popular resorts in South Goa would be Planet Hollywood, owned by Sachin Joshi, the Gutka Baron, who is an actor, producer and a businessman.
- Calamari Beach Shack.
- Antares Restaurant and Beach Club.
Where should I stay in all places to cover Goa?
All Goa Hotel Reviews
- The Acacia Hotel & Spa Goa.
- Acron Candolim Regina.
- Alagoa Resort.
- Alila Diwa.
- The Avenue Calangute.
- Beleza by the Beach.
- Casablanca Resort.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Goa Candolim.
Where do most foreigners stay in Goa?
Below are the best beaches for foreigners in Goa
- Palolem Beach. Palolem beach is located in Canacona in Goa.
- Ashwem Beach. Ashwem Beach is known for its scenic beauty and a top choice for foreigners visiting Goa.
- Candolim Beach.
- Morjim Beach.
- Benaulim Beach.
- Arambol Beach.
- Vagator Beach.
- Baga Beach.
Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
6 Top Most Cleanest Beach in Goa List
- Palolem Beach, South Goa.
- Calangute Beach.
- Anjuna Beach in North Goa.
- Arambol beach in North Goa.
- Mandrem Beach in North Goa.
- Morjim Beach.
What should I avoid in Goa?
10 Commandments: Don’t Do These Things While In Goa
- Thou Shalt not do the lungi dance at the beach.
- Thou shalt not wear heels on the beach.
- Thou shalt not drool over our bikini- clad sisters.
- Thou shalt not drink and drive.
- Thou shalt not get wasted and sleep on the beach.
- Thou shalt not take PDA to the next level (get a room please)
- Thou shalt explore more.
Is Food costly in Goa?
A single person estimated monthly costs are 365$ (27,399₹) without rent. Cost of Living in Goa.
|Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course||1,300.00₹|
|McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal )||400.00₹|
|Domestic Beer (1 pint draught)||80.00₹|
|Imported Beer (12 oz small bottle)||300.00₹|
Is South Goa more expensive than North Goa?
However, travelling to South Goa is better because the weather is less humid than in North Goa. Best Time To Visit Goa: The best time is between October to April. Budget: North Goa: INR 10,000 3N/4D (budget stay)
What should I wear in Goa?
WHAT TO WEAR IN GOA FOR LADIES
- A Bikini/ Monokini or a Bodysuit.
- Cover-ups And Sarongs.
- Maxi Dresses, Tshirt Dresses, Skater Dresses, Off-shoulder Dresses.
- Don’t Go Short On Shorts.
- Go offbeat – Pallazos, Harem pants, Mermaid Pants, Dhotis.
- Crop tops.
- Loose T-shirts and Tanks.
- Accessorize as much as you can.
What can I do in 3 days in Goa?
Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days
- Baga Beach. Baga Beach | Among The Best Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days.
- Fort Aguada. Fort Aguada | Among The Best Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days.
- Reis Magos Fort. Reis Magos Fort | Among The Best Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days.
- Anjuna Beach.
- Deltin Royale.
- Basilica of Bom Jesus.
- Se Cathedral.
- Mahalakshmi Temple.
How can I plan 5 days in Goa?
Best possible way to utilize 5 days tour for Goa is to accommodate two famous tours namely North Goa Tour and South Goa Tour. These tours may be booked directly through Goa Tourism Development Corporation (GTDC) or through your hotel or through travel agents. These tours will cost Rs. 150 to 300 by bus or Rs.