- 1 Where should I stay in Goa north or south?
- 2 Which beach is best to stay in Goa?
- 3 What should I avoid in Goa?
- 4 Which part of Goa is less crowded?
- 5 Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
- 6 Which is more expensive North Goa or South Goa?
- 7 How many days are enough in Goa?
- 8 Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
- 9 Where should I stay in all places to cover Goa?
- 10 Where can I get laid in Goa?
- 11 Is Goa safe at night?
- 12 Is Goa dangerous?
- 13 Is South Goa safe at night?
- 14 Where should I live in Goa?
- 15 Which part of Goa is best for family?
Where should I stay in Goa north or south?
Both are unique and beautiful in their own way. North Goa is all about nightlife, shopping and liveliness, whereas South Goa has unblemished beaches, scenic drives and tranquillity. No matter where you decide to go in Goa, you just can’t go wrong as it all depends on what you want to explore and experience.
Which beach is best to stay in Goa?
Top 10 beaches in Goa
- Candolim & Calangute.
- Benaulim & Varca.
- Palolem. Often labelled as Goa’s finest beach, Palolem’s tag ensures it has a lot to live up to, and this breathtaking beach consistently delivers.
What should I avoid in Goa?
10 Commandments: Don’t Do These Things While In Goa
- Thou Shalt not do the lungi dance at the beach.
- Thou shalt not wear heels on the beach.
- Thou shalt not drool over our bikini- clad sisters.
- Thou shalt not drink and drive.
- Thou shalt not get wasted and sleep on the beach.
- Thou shalt not take PDA to the next level (get a room please)
- Thou shalt explore more.
Which part of Goa is less crowded?
South Goa is less crowded and Pleasant you can enjoy and give time for your loved ones I recommend South Goa.. If you want to enjoy a peaceful beach, then make your plan for South Goa..
Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
Where your favourite Stars chill-out in Goa
- Planet Hollywood. One of the most popular resorts in South Goa would be Planet Hollywood, owned by Sachin Joshi, the Gutka Baron, who is an actor, producer and a businessman.
- Calamari Beach Shack.
- Antares Restaurant and Beach Club.
Which is more expensive North Goa or South Goa?
Best Time To Visit Goa: The best time is between October to April. Budget: North Goa: INR 10,000 3N/4D (budget stay) South Goa: INR 20,000 for 3N/4D (luxurious stay)
How many days are enough in Goa?
Even a span of two days is enough to experience Goa at its best. When you’re in Goa you can’t miss visiting the azure beaches that are truly mesmeric. You can plan for half a day beach hopping where you can sunbathe, relax, chill out and try the thrilling water sports activities over here.
Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
6 Top Most Cleanest Beach in Goa List
- Palolem Beach, South Goa.
- Calangute Beach.
- Anjuna Beach in North Goa.
- Arambol beach in North Goa.
- Mandrem Beach in North Goa.
- Morjim Beach.
Where should I stay in all places to cover Goa?
All Goa Hotel Reviews
- The Acacia Hotel & Spa Goa.
- Acron Candolim Regina.
- Alagoa Resort.
- Alila Diwa.
- The Avenue Calangute.
- Beleza by the Beach.
- Casablanca Resort.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Goa Candolim.
Where can I get laid in Goa?
- Tito’s, Baga Beach: Quite simply the most ‘happening’ club in the whole of Goa.
- Curlies, Anjuna Beach: This is heaven on earth as I know it.
- Laughing Buddha, Arambol: There is this particular feel about Arambol that you just can not find anywhere else.
Is Goa safe at night?
While domestic tourists find the beaches unsafe during the nights, international tourists find it safe to be on the beaches during the nights,” the study has said. According to the study, 62.19% of domestic tourists felt unsafe about spending time on Goan beaches at night.
Is Goa dangerous?
GOA is safe just as any other safest tourist place you can think of. It is totally risk-free unless you don’t take your basic precautions. No place is invulnerable if you lack common sense. On the other hand, Goa is in India and India isn’t the safest place for women.
Is South Goa safe at night?
Re: Women safety in Goa, late at night? Its as safe as you make it, stay sober, drug free, make sure lights are working, watch for the many pot holes and trenches in the road, stop for no one but the police, do what you would do at home.
Where should I live in Goa?
We picked out the coolest neighbourhoods where you will get a little bit of everything Goa has to offer.
- Panjim. Nestled on the Mandovi River, Panjim, or Panaji, is home to stunning colonial structures alongside modern houses.
- Old Goa.
Which part of Goa is best for family?
Scroll down for some of the best beaches in Goa for families seeking a fun and relaxing holiday.
- Baga Beach. Baga beach is popular with all types of travellers as one of the best beaches in North Goa.
- Candolim Beach.
- Calangute Beach.
- Vagator Beach.
- Colva Beach.
- Benaulim Beach.
- Cavelossim Beach.