- 1 Is North Goa better or south Goa?
- 2 Is South Goa more expensive than North Goa?
- 3 How do I get from North Goa to South Goa?
- 4 Is north or south Goa better for families?
- 5 What should I avoid in Goa?
- 6 Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
- 7 Is South Goa safe?
- 8 Is South Goa safe at night?
- 9 Which month is best for Goa?
- 10 Which is near to airport north Goa or South Goa?
- 11 Is Panjim in North or South Goa?
- 12 How can I go to South Goa?
- 13 Which is best location to stay in Goa?
- 14 Where should I stay in South Goa?
- 15 Where should I stay in all places to cover Goa?
Is North Goa better or south Goa?
Both are unique and beautiful in their own way. North Goa is all about nightlife, shopping and liveliness, whereas South Goa has unblemished beaches, scenic drives and tranquillity. No matter where you decide to go in Goa, you just can’t go wrong as it all depends on what you want to explore and experience.
Is South Goa more expensive than North Goa?
However, travelling to South Goa is better because the weather is less humid than in North Goa. Best Time To Visit Goa: The best time is between October to April. Budget: North Goa: INR 10,000 3N/4D (budget stay)
How do I get from North Goa to South Goa?
The quickest way to get from South Goa to North Goa is to taxi which costs ₹1,700 – ₹2,100 and takes 1h 5m. How far is it from South Goa to North Goa? It is 43 km from South Goa to North Goa. It is approximately 58.7 km to drive.
Is north or south Goa better for families?
6. Re: Visiting GOA first time with family, best area to stay? North goa is best place to stay. Calangute and baga is preferable for family.
What should I avoid in Goa?
10 Commandments: Don’t Do These Things While In Goa
- Thou Shalt not do the lungi dance at the beach.
- Thou shalt not wear heels on the beach.
- Thou shalt not drool over our bikini- clad sisters.
- Thou shalt not drink and drive.
- Thou shalt not get wasted and sleep on the beach.
- Thou shalt not take PDA to the next level (get a room please)
- Thou shalt explore more.
Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
Where your favourite Stars chill-out in Goa
- Planet Hollywood. One of the most popular resorts in South Goa would be Planet Hollywood, owned by Sachin Joshi, the Gutka Baron, who is an actor, producer and a businessman.
- Calamari Beach Shack.
- Antares Restaurant and Beach Club.
Is South Goa safe?
Despite stories of violent crime, drug-related misdeeds and police corruption (some of them internationally high-profile and involving tourists) Goa remains essentially a safe destination for travellers. So long as you adhere to a few basic and common-sense safety precautions, you should stay safe and secure in Goa.
Is South Goa safe at night?
Re: Women safety in Goa, late at night? Its as safe as you make it, stay sober, drug free, make sure lights are working, watch for the many pot holes and trenches in the road, stop for no one but the police, do what you would do at home.
Which month is best for Goa?
The best time to visit Goa is from November to February. These are the winter best month to visit Goa, with temperatures hovering between 21 ⁰C and 28 ⁰C. The pleasant weather is perfect to laze around on the beaches of Goa.
Which is near to airport north Goa or South Goa?
Whether you want to reach North Goa or South Goa, you will need to reach Dabolim International Airport first. From there, you can hire a cab to reach your hotels in goa. North Goa is around 27 km from the airport, while South Goa is around 50 km away.
Is Panjim in North or South Goa?
Panaji (Konkani: Ponnjé, Portuguese: Pangim) is the capital of the Indian state of Goa and the headquarters of North Goa district. It lies on the banks of the Mandovi River estuary in the Tiswadi sub-district (taluka).
How can I go to South Goa?
How to Reach
- Air. The nearest airport to Margao is Dabolim Airport which is 23 km away from it.
- Rail. Madgaon railway station is Goa’s biggest and busiest as it is a railway junction positioned at the intersection of the Konkan Railway and the South Western Railway.
Which is best location to stay in Goa?
- Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- 5 Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- Tiswadi – Where to Stay in Goa for first-timers.
- Salcete – Best Place to Stay in Goa on a Budget.
- Bardez – Where to Stay in Goa for the Best Nightlife.
- Pernem – Most Laidback Place to Stay in Goa.
- Canacona – Where to Stay in Goa for Families.
Where should I stay in South Goa?
Stay in South Goa’s best hotels!
- The Hill at Patnem. Hotel in Canacona.
- Soulmate Farm House. Hotel in Canacona.
- HARE RAMA. Hotel in Canacona.
- Columbus Goa. Hotel in Canacona.
- Seasons in the sun. Hotel in Salcete.
- SHIV SAI HUTS. Hotel in Canacona.
- Galaxy Jungle Huts. Hotel in Agonda.
- Diwa Club by Alila – A Hyatt Brand. Hotel in Majorda.
Where should I stay in all places to cover Goa?
All Goa Hotel Reviews
- The Acacia Hotel & Spa Goa.
- Acron Candolim Regina.
- Alagoa Resort.
- Alila Diwa.
- The Avenue Calangute.
- Beleza by the Beach.
- Casablanca Resort.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Goa Candolim.