- 1 How can I go to Dudhsagar Falls by train?
- 2 Is Dudhsagar Falls worth visiting?
- 3 Which month is best to visit Dudhsagar Falls?
- 4 How far is dudhsagar from Goa?
- 5 What should I wear in Dudhsagar Falls?
- 6 Is Dudhsagar Falls open now?
- 7 How can I plan for Dudhsagar Falls?
- 8 How far is Dudhsagar falls from Calangute?
- 9 Is dudhsagar Trek banned?
- 10 Can we go to Dudhsagar Falls by bike?
- 11 Can we visit Dudhsagar Falls in February?
- 12 Is dudhsagar open in November?
- 13 What should I buy from Goa?
- 14 Which waterfall is shown in Chennai Express?
- 15 How reach Dudhsagar falls from Hubli?
How can I go to Dudhsagar Falls by train?
The trains to reach the Dudhsagar waterfalls while travelling from Mumbai/Pune/Goa are:
- The Amravati Express or Goa Express from Pune to Kulem.
- The Vasco-Kulem Daily Passenger runs every day from Madgaon/ Vasco in Goa to Kulem. If you are already in Goa, go to the Madgaon or Vasco railway stations and board this train.
Is Dudhsagar Falls worth visiting?
While the waterfall in itself is indeed wonderful primarily owing to the mesmerizing views & abundance of nature around, but then not everything is hunky dory here, especially for people travelling with kids & aged parents. More about it later but for now, let’s know Dudhsagar Waterfalls a little better.
Which month is best to visit Dudhsagar Falls?
The waterfall is at its peak flow during the monsoon season lasting from June to September. November to December is also one of the best times to visit Dudhsagar Falls. The nearest railway station to reach Dudhsagar Falls is Castle Rock station.
How far is dudhsagar from Goa?
Goa International Airport is situated at a distance of 69.6 km from the Dudhsagar Waterfalls. The most convenient way to get transferred between these two points is either by a hired taxi ride or a self-drive. It will just take one hour and 50 minutes for you to reach your final destination.
What should I wear in Dudhsagar Falls?
Make sure you wear the most comfortable sports shoes you own. The soles should offer good grip. If you want to take a dip in the pool at the Dudhsagar Waterfalls, carry a change of clothes. If you are traveling with a group, divide the load.
Is Dudhsagar Falls open now?
HUBBALI: Trekking to Dudhsagar Waterfalls has been opened and groups from Karnataka are trying to make most of it. The waterfalls is located in Goa state and can only be reached by walking on the railway tracks. The trekking groups and hotels in Collem are now offering packages of trekking for the September month-end.
How can I plan for Dudhsagar Falls?
To have a road trip from Goa, you need to travel on National Highway 4-A.
- From Calangute, Mollem village is around 65 km. Vehicles are available there for groups.
- The nearest Station to the falls is Kulem. The route for rail to reach the falls from Goa is Kulem – Mollem (6 km) – Dudhsagar Falls.
How far is Dudhsagar falls from Calangute?
The distance between Calangute and Dudhsagar Falls (Station) is 65 km.
Is dudhsagar Trek banned?
The Dudhsagar Waterfalls in Goa is a four-tiered beauty located in Goa, India. Considered one of India’s tallest waterfalls, she’s a force to reckon with at a height of about 1000 feet. The Castle Rock trek involves walking on train tracks and has been banned since 2016 or so when the rules became stricter.
Can we go to Dudhsagar Falls by bike?
You can take two wheeler to reach dudhsagar but only till Kulem then after that you have to hire private jeep to reach this beautiful fall. You cannot reach directly to the waterfall. You will have to make break journeys. You need to take a train to Londa junction.
Can we visit Dudhsagar Falls in February?
Keep Travelling Dudhsagar in feb is NO. There will be hardly any water and you will be disappointed.
Is dudhsagar open in November?
Trek to Dudhsagar Waterfalls [31st Oct – 1st Nov 2020] – Registration is ON. Dudhsagar Falls (literally means Sea of Milk ) is a tiered waterfall located on the Mandovi River in the Indian state of Goa on Goa’s border with Karnataka. It is a major part of the Goa ecosystem.
What should I buy from Goa?
18 Things To Buy While Shopping In Goa
- Sea Shells Galore. Image Source.
- Cashew Nuts. Image Source.
- Music CDs & Musical Instruments. Image Source.
- Feni. Image Source.
- Variety Of Hats. Image Source.
- Spices. Image Source.
- Azulejos Tiles. Image Source.
Which waterfall is shown in Chennai Express?
Dudhsagar Falls. Remember that gorgeous waterfall from the film Chennai Express!? Of course you do! It’s name is Dudh sagar Waterfall and it is located in the goa state of India.
How reach Dudhsagar falls from Hubli?
The quickest way to get from Hubballi to Dudhsagar Falls (Station) is to taxi which costs ₹4,100 – ₹4,900 and takes 2h 20m. Is there a direct train between Hubballi and Dudhsagar Falls (Station)? Yes, there is a direct train departing from Dharwar and arriving at Dudh Sagar.