- 1 What is the best hotel comparison site?
- 2 Where in Goa should I stay?
- 3 Where should I stay in all places to cover Goa?
- 4 Which one is better North Goa or South Goa?
- 5 Is it better to book directly with hotel?
- 6 What is the cheapest hotel booking site?
- 7 Which month is best for Goa trip?
- 8 How many days are enough for Goa?
- 9 Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
- 10 Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
- 11 Where do most foreigners stay in Goa?
- 12 What is the cheapest way to go to Goa?
- 13 What should I avoid in Goa?
- 14 Is Food costly in Goa?
- 15 Is South Goa more expensive than North Goa?
What is the best hotel comparison site?
TripAdvisor* – Popular review site, which provides hotel price comparisons as well as detailed customer reviews.
Where in Goa should I stay?
Calangute. One of the most popular popular places to stay in Goa for holidaymakers, Calangute in the north attracts both international and domestic tourists. Made up of a long stretch of sand, the Calangute is edged with wooden beach huts and shady palm trees.
Where should I stay in all places to cover Goa?
All Goa Hotel Reviews
- The Acacia Hotel & Spa Goa.
- Acron Candolim Regina.
- Alagoa Resort.
- Alila Diwa.
- The Avenue Calangute.
- Beleza by the Beach.
- Casablanca Resort.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Goa Candolim.
Which one is better North Goa or South Goa?
Both are unique and beautiful in their own way. North Goa is all about nightlife, shopping and liveliness, whereas South Goa has unblemished beaches, scenic drives and tranquillity. No matter where you decide to go in Goa, you just can’t go wrong as it all depends on what you want to explore and experience.
Is it better to book directly with hotel?
Room preferences: If you need a room with two beds, your chances of getting that room type are better when booking directly with the hotel as the OTAs do not guarantee room type for guests. That’s because hotels give priority to reservations made directly with them since they didn’t have to pay a commission fee.
What is the cheapest hotel booking site?
The Best Hotel Booking Sites for Comparing Prices
- Expedia (which owns Travelocity and Orbitz )
Which month is best for Goa trip?
The best time to visit Goa is from November to February. These are the winter best month to visit Goa, with temperatures hovering between 21 ⁰C and 28 ⁰C. The pleasant weather is perfect to laze around on the beaches of Goa.
How many days are enough for Goa?
Even a span of two days is enough to experience Goa at its best. When you’re in Goa you can’t miss visiting the azure beaches that are truly mesmeric. You can plan for half a day beach hopping where you can sunbathe, relax, chill out and try the thrilling water sports activities over here.
Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
Where your favourite Stars chill-out in Goa
- Planet Hollywood. One of the most popular resorts in South Goa would be Planet Hollywood, owned by Sachin Joshi, the Gutka Baron, who is an actor, producer and a businessman.
- Calamari Beach Shack.
- Antares Restaurant and Beach Club.
Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
6 Top Most Cleanest Beach in Goa List
- Palolem Beach, South Goa.
- Calangute Beach.
- Anjuna Beach in North Goa.
- Arambol beach in North Goa.
- Mandrem Beach in North Goa.
- Morjim Beach.
Where do most foreigners stay in Goa?
Below are the best beaches for foreigners in Goa
- Palolem Beach. Palolem beach is located in Canacona in Goa.
- Ashwem Beach. Ashwem Beach is known for its scenic beauty and a top choice for foreigners visiting Goa.
- Candolim Beach.
- Morjim Beach.
- Benaulim Beach.
- Arambol Beach.
- Vagator Beach.
- Baga Beach.
What is the cheapest way to go to Goa?
The quickest way to reach Goa from other cities in India is to take a domestic flight into Mumbai, from which Goa is only a 45-minute flight away. All the leading domestic airlines offer cheap fares to Goa, based on when you travel. Moreover, most metros now offer direct Goa flights too.
What should I avoid in Goa?
10 Commandments: Don’t Do These Things While In Goa
- Thou Shalt not do the lungi dance at the beach.
- Thou shalt not wear heels on the beach.
- Thou shalt not drool over our bikini- clad sisters.
- Thou shalt not drink and drive.
- Thou shalt not get wasted and sleep on the beach.
- Thou shalt not take PDA to the next level (get a room please)
- Thou shalt explore more.
Is Food costly in Goa?
A single person estimated monthly costs are 365$ (27,399₹) without rent. Cost of Living in Goa.
|Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course||1,300.00₹|
|McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal )||400.00₹|
|Domestic Beer (1 pint draught)||80.00₹|
|Imported Beer (12 oz small bottle)||300.00₹|
Is South Goa more expensive than North Goa?
However, travelling to South Goa is better because the weather is less humid than in North Goa. Best Time To Visit Goa: The best time is between October to April. Budget: North Goa: INR 10,000 3N/4D (budget stay)