- 1 Which part of Goa is best?
- 2 Where should I start in Goa?
- 3 How can I cover Goa in 4 days?
- 4 Where can I get laid in Goa?
- 5 What should I avoid in Goa?
- 6 Where do celebs stay in Goa?
- 7 What should buy in Goa?
- 8 What to know before going to Goa?
- 9 What should I carry for Goa trip?
- 10 How many days are enough for Goa?
- 11 What should I wear in Goa?
- 12 How can I go to Goa in 5 days?
- 13 Does tinder work in Goa?
- 14 Which is the red light area in Goa?
- 15 Can I go alone to Goa?
Which part of Goa is best?
Best Area in Goa for…
- Best Areas in Goa for Yoga & Spirituality: Anjuna, Vagator, & Palolem.
- Best Area in Goa for Festivals: Panaji (Panjim)
- Best Area in Goa for Vibe & Culture: Panaji (Panjim)
- Best Romantic Area in Goa: Cavelossim.
- Best Areas in Goa for First Timers: Cavelossim and Mobor.
- Safest Area in Goa: Majorda.
Where should I start in Goa?
Baga, Vagator, Candolim and Calangute are the popular beaches and crowded to boot, while there are plenty of unspoilt and unexplored beaches, where you can relax in peace and solitude. Some of them include Kakolem beach, Galgibaga, Hollant beach, Velsao, Ashwem beach, Mobar beach and Butterfly beach.
How can I cover Goa in 4 days?
7 Best Things to do in Goa in 4 Day
- Palolem Beach.
- Adventurous Water Sports.
- Night life in Goa.
- Learn about Goan history at Goa State Museum.
- Visit Dona Paula Jetty.
- Stay on a houseboat on the Chapora River.
- Water sports at Calangute.
Where can I get laid in Goa?
- Tito’s, Baga Beach: Quite simply the most ‘happening’ club in the whole of Goa.
- Curlies, Anjuna Beach: This is heaven on earth as I know it.
- Laughing Buddha, Arambol: There is this particular feel about Arambol that you just can not find anywhere else.
What should I avoid in Goa?
10 Commandments: Don’t Do These Things While In Goa
- Thou Shalt not do the lungi dance at the beach.
- Thou shalt not wear heels on the beach.
- Thou shalt not drool over our bikini- clad sisters.
- Thou shalt not drink and drive.
- Thou shalt not get wasted and sleep on the beach.
- Thou shalt not take PDA to the next level (get a room please)
- Thou shalt explore more.
Where do celebs stay in Goa?
Where your favourite Stars chill-out in Goa
- Planet Hollywood. One of the most popular resorts in South Goa would be Planet Hollywood, owned by Sachin Joshi, the Gutka Baron, who is an actor, producer and a businessman.
- Calamari Beach Shack.
- Antares Restaurant and Beach Club.
What should buy in Goa?
18 Things To Buy While Shopping In Goa
- Sea Shells Galore. Image Source.
- Cashew Nuts. Image Source.
- Music CDs & Musical Instruments. Image Source.
- Feni. Image Source.
- Variety Of Hats. Image Source.
- Spices. Image Source.
- Azulejos Tiles. Image Source.
What to know before going to Goa?
Things You Need To Know Before Visiting Goa
- Pick your place between South and North Goa: Goa is divided into two parts that are South Goa and North Goa.
- Beware of the jellyfish: Well, jellyfish are rather nice to see, but will turn out to be rather painful to touch.
- Book your hotel in advance:
- Know the cheapest eatery joints:
- Try sea food and Feni:
What should I carry for Goa trip?
Must-carry things on a trip to Goa
|Shorts and Cotton Trousers||Keeps cool in hot sun|
|Dress||Wear them for evening dinner and beach parties|
|Hat||Keeps sun away|
|Umbrella||Just in case it rains or if you need some shelter from the sun|
How many days are enough for Goa?
Even a span of two days is enough to experience Goa at its best. When you’re in Goa you can’t miss visiting the azure beaches that are truly mesmeric. You can plan for half a day beach hopping where you can sunbathe, relax, chill out and try the thrilling water sports activities over here.
What should I wear in Goa?
WHAT TO WEAR IN GOA FOR LADIES
- A Bikini/ Monokini or a Bodysuit.
- Cover-ups And Sarongs.
- Maxi Dresses, Tshirt Dresses, Skater Dresses, Off-shoulder Dresses.
- Don’t Go Short On Shorts.
- Go offbeat – Pallazos, Harem pants, Mermaid Pants, Dhotis.
- Crop tops.
- Loose T-shirts and Tanks.
- Accessorize as much as you can.
How can I go to Goa in 5 days?
Best possible way to utilize 5 days tour for Goa is to accommodate two famous tours namely North Goa Tour and South Goa Tour. 5 Days Trip to Goa
- Coco Beach, mouth of the Nerul River.
- Aguada Fort.
- Anjuna Beach.
- Vagator Beach.
- Mayem Lake.
- Calangute Beach.
- Panaji Handicrafts Emporium.
Does tinder work in Goa?
Tinder will work in goa if you are an extremely attractive indian male or if you are just white. If you are an average to decent looking guy, you probably won’t get a match.
Which is the red light area in Goa?
Five years after bulldozers razed Baina’s red light area in the state’s port town of Vasco, the mode and form of trafficking has changed.
Can I go alone to Goa?
Absolutely. Goa relies on tourism for its thriving economy so it’s well geared up for it. There are many international tourists in Goa and many travellers visit alone. If you or your family or friends are asking is Goa safe for females travelling alone in India, try not to worry.