- 1 Which Taj is better in Goa?
- 2 Which hotels do celebrities stay in Goa?
- 3 How many Taj hotels are there in Goa?
- 4 Where should I book hotel in Goa?
- 5 Which is the best area to stay in Goa?
- 6 Which is better Taj Fort Aguada or Holiday Village?
- 7 Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
- 8 Is food cheap in Goa?
- 9 Where do most foreigners stay in Goa?
- 10 Is North Goa safe?
- 11 Which month is best for Goa trip?
- 12 Which side of Goa is best?
- 13 Which part of Goa has best beaches?
Which Taj is better in Goa?
Related: What are the most popular tours in Goa? We have just stayed at Taj Exotica for 4 nights. It is lovely resort and access to the beach is direct from the hotel. The facilities are excellent, restaurants, swimming pools and the rooms are well equipped.
Which hotels do celebrities stay in Goa?
Where your favourite Stars chill-out in Goa
- Planet Hollywood. One of the most popular resorts in South Goa would be Planet Hollywood, owned by Sachin Joshi, the Gutka Baron, who is an actor, producer and a businessman.
- Calamari Beach Shack.
- Antares Restaurant and Beach Club.
How many Taj hotels are there in Goa?
The opening of Taj Fort Aguada Resort & Spa in 1974 put Goa on the map of luxury travel. Forty-six years later, IHCL (The Indian Hotels Company Limited) stands proud with 14 hotels and stays for travellers to choose from.
Where should I book hotel in Goa?
The Alila Diwa Goa Hotel in Majorda.
- Utorda, Majorda, and Betalbatim – About 17-19km from the airport.
- Colva and Benaulim – About 21-23km from the airport.
- Cavelossim and Mobor – 34-36km from the airport.
- Margao (Madgaon) – 26km from the airport.
- Farther South – 54-61km from the airport.
Which is the best area to stay in Goa?
- Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- 5 Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- Tiswadi – Where to Stay in Goa for first-timers.
- Salcete – Best Place to Stay in Goa on a Budget.
- Bardez – Where to Stay in Goa for the Best Nightlife.
- Pernem – Most Laidback Place to Stay in Goa.
- Canacona – Where to Stay in Goa for Families.
Which is better Taj Fort Aguada or Holiday Village?
Taj – Fort Aguada is definitely better. Taj Holiday village is more luxurious and has a huge swimming pool with separate areas of children while Fort Aguada doe not have a separate area.
Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
6 Top Most Cleanest Beach in Goa List
- Palolem Beach, South Goa.
- Calangute Beach.
- Anjuna Beach in North Goa.
- Arambol beach in North Goa.
- Mandrem Beach in North Goa.
- Morjim Beach.
Is food cheap in Goa?
Dining out in Goa Prices are very reasonable, making eating out accessible for most tourists. As with many areas in India, street food is abundant and much cheaper than eating in restaurants.
Where do most foreigners stay in Goa?
Below are the best beaches for foreigners in Goa
- Palolem Beach. Palolem beach is located in Canacona in Goa.
- Ashwem Beach. Ashwem Beach is known for its scenic beauty and a top choice for foreigners visiting Goa.
- Candolim Beach.
- Morjim Beach.
- Benaulim Beach.
- Arambol Beach.
- Vagator Beach.
- Baga Beach.
Is North Goa safe?
Despite stories of violent crime, drug-related misdeeds and police corruption (some of them internationally high-profile and involving tourists) Goa remains essentially a safe destination for travellers.
Which month is best for Goa trip?
The best time to visit Goa is from November to February. These are the winter best month to visit Goa, with temperatures hovering between 21 ⁰C and 28 ⁰C. The pleasant weather is perfect to laze around on the beaches of Goa.
Which side of Goa is best?
Some of the popular ones are Vagator beach, Calangute beach, Anjuna beach and Baga beach. If you want scenic beauty and tranquillity, South Goa is the place to be. South Goa is home to the best secluded, rustic and pristine beaches that offer serene environs, relaxation and natural beauty.
Which part of Goa has best beaches?
Top 10 beaches in Goa
- Morjim. Discovered in the far north of the state, Morjim presents one of the more wild expanses of sand for you to embrace during your Goa holidays.
- Candolim & Calangute.
- Benaulim & Varca.