- 1 How can I go to Dudhsagar waterfall by train?
- 2 Is it worth going to Dudhsagar Falls?
- 3 Which month is best to visit Dudhsagar Falls?
- 4 How far is dudhsagar from Goa?
- 5 Is Dudhsagar waterfall open?
- 6 What should I wear in Dudhsagar Falls?
- 7 Which month is best for Goa?
- 8 How far is Dudhsagar falls from Calangute?
- 9 Is dudhsagar Trek banned?
- 10 Is dudhsagar open in December?
- 11 How do I get from Dudhsagar falls to Baga Beach?
- 12 Can we go to Dudhsagar Falls by bike?
- 13 What should I buy from Goa?
- 14 Which waterfall is shown in Chennai Express?
- 15 How do I get from Madgaon to Dudhsagar Falls?
How can I go to Dudhsagar waterfall by train?
The nearest Station to the falls is Kulem. The route for rail to reach the falls from Goa is Kulem – Mollem (6 km) – Dudhsagar Falls. There are two trains a day that stops at Dudhsagar Station. The view from Amravati express is amazing.
Is it worth going to Dudhsagar Falls?
While the waterfall in itself is indeed wonderful primarily owing to the mesmerizing views & abundance of nature around, but then not everything is hunky dory here, especially for people travelling with kids & aged parents. More about it later but for now, let’s know Dudhsagar Waterfalls a little better.
Which month is best to visit Dudhsagar Falls?
The waterfall is at its peak flow during the monsoon season lasting from June to September. November to December is also one of the best times to visit Dudhsagar Falls. The nearest railway station to reach Dudhsagar Falls is Castle Rock station.
How far is dudhsagar from Goa?
Goa International Airport is situated at a distance of 69.6 km from the Dudhsagar Waterfalls. The most convenient way to get transferred between these two points is either by a hired taxi ride or a self-drive. It will just take one hour and 50 minutes for you to reach your final destination.
Is Dudhsagar waterfall open?
Dudhsagar is open for visitors by the Goa Forest department from October Month. You can plan a trip to Dudhsagar after monsoon season. Best time to visit Dudhsagar Falls.
|Best time to visit Falls||Waterfall Timing|
|November to May||6:30am till 5:00pm|
|The entry gate to the sanctuary opens at 6:00am and remains open till 5:00pm.|
What should I wear in Dudhsagar Falls?
Make sure you wear the most comfortable sports shoes you own. The soles should offer good grip. If you want to take a dip in the pool at the Dudhsagar Waterfalls, carry a change of clothes. If you are traveling with a group, divide the load.
Which month is best for Goa?
The best time to visit Goa is from November to February. These are the winter best month to visit Goa, with temperatures hovering between 21 ⁰C and 28 ⁰C. The pleasant weather is perfect to laze around on the beaches of Goa.
How far is Dudhsagar falls from Calangute?
The distance between Calangute and Dudhsagar Falls (Station) is 65 km.
Is dudhsagar Trek banned?
The Dudhsagar Waterfalls in Goa is a four-tiered beauty located in Goa, India. Considered one of India’s tallest waterfalls, she’s a force to reckon with at a height of about 1000 feet. The Castle Rock trek involves walking on train tracks and has been banned since 2016 or so when the rules became stricter.
Is dudhsagar open in December?
Yes, any day you can visit but leave for this place early in the morning and you would have to walk alot to see the fall so be prepare for that too. over a year ago.
How do I get from Dudhsagar falls to Baga Beach?
To visit the Dudhsagar waterfalls along this route via the Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary, we had to first reach Kulem. It’s a roughly 2-hr drive of around 80 km from Baga /Calangute to Kulem. Once you cross the bridge to Panaji and take the road to Ponda, the winding road starts.
Can we go to Dudhsagar Falls by bike?
You can take two wheeler to reach dudhsagar but only till Kulem then after that you have to hire private jeep to reach this beautiful fall. You cannot reach directly to the waterfall. You will have to make break journeys. You need to take a train to Londa junction.
What should I buy from Goa?
18 Things To Buy While Shopping In Goa
- Sea Shells Galore. Image Source.
- Cashew Nuts. Image Source.
- Music CDs & Musical Instruments. Image Source.
- Feni. Image Source.
- Variety Of Hats. Image Source.
- Spices. Image Source.
- Azulejos Tiles. Image Source.
Which waterfall is shown in Chennai Express?
Dudhsagar Falls. Remember that gorgeous waterfall from the film Chennai Express!? Of course you do! It’s name is Dudh sagar Waterfall and it is located in the goa state of India.
How do I get from Madgaon to Dudhsagar Falls?
How To Reach Dudhsagar Waterfalls
- If you are traveling to Dudhsagar by train, pick any of the three options:
- The first option is to take a morning train from Madgaon in Goa to Kulem.
- Alternatively, take a train to Castle Rock station and get off in the nearest tunnel to the Dudhsagar waterfalls.