- 1 Where should I stay in North Goa?
- 2 Which is best area to stay in Goa?
- 3 Where should I stay in Goa north or south?
- 4 Which part of Goa has best beaches?
- 5 Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
- 6 Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
- 7 How can I stay in cheap in Goa?
- 8 How many days are enough in Goa?
- 9 How can I spend 3 days in Goa?
- 10 What should I avoid in Goa?
- 11 Is South Goa more expensive than North Goa?
- 12 Is north or south Goa better for families?
- 13 Which beach in Goa has blue water?
- 14 Where do most foreigners stay in Goa?
- 15 Where should I stay in all places to cover Goa?
Where should I stay in North Goa?
Stay in North Goa’s best hotels!
- Surya Kiran Heritage Hotel. Hotel in Miramar Beach, Panaji.
- Fort Tiracol Heritage Hotel. Hotel in Arambol.
- Vivanta Goa, Panaji. Hotel in Miramar Beach, Panaji.
- Candolim Beach Winds. Hotel in Candolim.
- Calangute Silver House.
- Villa The Baga.
- Baga Beach Residency.
- PS holiday homes B5-SF.
Which is best area to stay in Goa?
- Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- 5 Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- Tiswadi – Where to Stay in Goa for first-timers.
- Salcete – Best Place to Stay in Goa on a Budget.
- Bardez – Where to Stay in Goa for the Best Nightlife.
- Pernem – Most Laidback Place to Stay in Goa.
- Canacona – Where to Stay in Goa for Families.
Where should I stay in Goa north or south?
Both are unique and beautiful in their own way. North Goa is all about nightlife, shopping and liveliness, whereas South Goa has unblemished beaches, scenic drives and tranquillity. No matter where you decide to go in Goa, you just can’t go wrong as it all depends on what you want to explore and experience.
Which part of Goa has best beaches?
Top 10 beaches in Goa
- Morjim. Discovered in the far north of the state, Morjim presents one of the more wild expanses of sand for you to embrace during your Goa holidays.
- Candolim & Calangute.
- Benaulim & Varca.
Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
Where your favourite Stars chill-out in Goa
- Planet Hollywood. One of the most popular resorts in South Goa would be Planet Hollywood, owned by Sachin Joshi, the Gutka Baron, who is an actor, producer and a businessman.
- Calamari Beach Shack.
- Antares Restaurant and Beach Club.
Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
6 Top Most Cleanest Beach in Goa List
- Palolem Beach, South Goa.
- Calangute Beach.
- Anjuna Beach in North Goa.
- Arambol beach in North Goa.
- Mandrem Beach in North Goa.
- Morjim Beach.
How can I stay in cheap in Goa?
Cheap hotels that guests love in Goa
- Royal Wood Beach Resort. Cheap Hotel in Canacona. Avg. 8.8 Excellent 172 reviews.
- Hotel Maitri Sweet Living. Cheap Hotel in Baga. Avg. 8.6 Excellent 78 reviews.
- God’s Gift Morjim. Cheap Hotel in Morjim. Avg. 7.8 Good 150 reviews.
- Maison Ocean Retreat. Cheap Hotel in Mandrem. Avg.
How many days are enough in Goa?
Even a span of two days is enough to experience Goa at its best. When you’re in Goa you can’t miss visiting the azure beaches that are truly mesmeric. You can plan for half a day beach hopping where you can sunbathe, relax, chill out and try the thrilling water sports activities over here.
How can I spend 3 days in Goa?
Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days
- Baga Beach. Baga Beach | Among The Best Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days.
- Fort Aguada. Fort Aguada | Among The Best Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days.
- Reis Magos Fort. Reis Magos Fort | Among The Best Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days.
- Anjuna Beach.
- Deltin Royale.
- Basilica of Bom Jesus.
- Se Cathedral.
- Mahalakshmi Temple.
What should I avoid in Goa?
10 Commandments: Don’t Do These Things While In Goa
- Thou Shalt not do the lungi dance at the beach.
- Thou shalt not wear heels on the beach.
- Thou shalt not drool over our bikini- clad sisters.
- Thou shalt not drink and drive.
- Thou shalt not get wasted and sleep on the beach.
- Thou shalt not take PDA to the next level (get a room please)
- Thou shalt explore more.
Is South Goa more expensive than North Goa?
However, travelling to South Goa is better because the weather is less humid than in North Goa. Best Time To Visit Goa: The best time is between October to April. Budget: North Goa: INR 10,000 3N/4D (budget stay)
Is north or south Goa better for families?
6. Re: Visiting GOA first time with family, best area to stay? North goa is best place to stay. Calangute and baga is preferable for family.
Which beach in Goa has blue water?
Calangute Beach A long thin stretch of perfect sand and clear water in a thousand shades of blue make this one of Goa’s best beaches. It is just 15 km drive from Panaji and one of the largest beaches in north Goa.
Where do most foreigners stay in Goa?
Below are the best beaches for foreigners in Goa
- Palolem Beach. Palolem beach is located in Canacona in Goa.
- Ashwem Beach. Ashwem Beach is known for its scenic beauty and a top choice for foreigners visiting Goa.
- Candolim Beach.
- Morjim Beach.
- Benaulim Beach.
- Arambol Beach.
- Vagator Beach.
- Baga Beach.
Where should I stay in all places to cover Goa?
All Goa Hotel Reviews
- The Acacia Hotel & Spa Goa.
- Acron Candolim Regina.
- Alagoa Resort.
- Alila Diwa.
- The Avenue Calangute.
- Beleza by the Beach.
- Casablanca Resort.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Goa Candolim.