- 1 How much a Goa trip will cost?
- 2 How do I plan a 4 day trip to Goa?
- 3 What is the cheapest way to go to Goa?
- 4 How can I plan 3 days in Goa?
- 5 Is Goa costly?
- 6 Which month is best for Goa trip?
- 7 Where should I stay in all places to cover Goa?
- 8 What should I wear in Goa?
- 9 Which part of Goa is best for family?
- 10 Is Goa cheap to travel?
- 11 Where in Goa should I stay?
- 12 Is Goa safe for families?
- 13 Is North Goa or South Goa better?
- 14 Is north or south Goa better for families?
- 15 How can I cover Goa in 2 days?
How much a Goa trip will cost?
A vacation to Goa for one week usually costs around ₨247,743 for one person. So, a trip to Goa for two people costs around ₨495,486 for one week.
How do I plan a 4 day trip to Goa?
This blog will help you plan your Goa itinerary for 4 days such that you can experience the best of North and South Goa. Goa Itinerary: Top 17 Places to Visit in Goa in 4 Days
- Anjuna Beach.
- Calangute Beach.
- Fort Aguada.
- Chapora Fort aka Dil Chahta Hai Fort.
- Casino Pride.
- Basilica of Bom Jesus.
- Se Cathedral.
What is the cheapest way to go to Goa?
The quickest way to reach Goa from other cities in India is to take a domestic flight into Mumbai, from which Goa is only a 45-minute flight away. All the leading domestic airlines offer cheap fares to Goa, based on when you travel. Moreover, most metros now offer direct Goa flights too.
How can I plan 3 days in Goa?
- 9.00 am – 12.00 pm: Delve into history with a trip to Old Goa.
- 12.30 pm – 5.00 pm: Take a tour of the best of the best in Panaji.
- 5.00 pm – 7.00 pm: Go for a boat cruise on the River Mandovi.
- 7.00 pm onwards: Try your luck at Goa’s anchored casinos.
- 5.00 pm – 7.00 pm: View a spellbinding sunset at Fort Aguada.
Is Goa costly?
It’s also a state in India, which contains several dozen small towns, many of which are along the beach and attract big numbers of tourists from November through March. Compared to most of the rest of India prices in Goa are relatively expensive, but compared to nearly anywhere else this place is a bargain.
Which month is best for Goa trip?
The best time to visit Goa is from November to February. These are the winter best month to visit Goa, with temperatures hovering between 21 ⁰C and 28 ⁰C. The pleasant weather is perfect to laze around on the beaches of Goa.
Where should I stay in all places to cover Goa?
All Goa Hotel Reviews
- The Acacia Hotel & Spa Goa.
- Acron Candolim Regina.
- Alagoa Resort.
- Alila Diwa.
- The Avenue Calangute.
- Beleza by the Beach.
- Casablanca Resort.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Goa Candolim.
What should I wear in Goa?
WHAT TO WEAR IN GOA FOR LADIES
- A Bikini/ Monokini or a Bodysuit.
- Cover-ups And Sarongs.
- Maxi Dresses, Tshirt Dresses, Skater Dresses, Off-shoulder Dresses.
- Don’t Go Short On Shorts.
- Go offbeat – Pallazos, Harem pants, Mermaid Pants, Dhotis.
- Crop tops.
- Loose T-shirts and Tanks.
- Accessorize as much as you can.
Which part of Goa is best for family?
Scroll down for some of the best beaches in Goa for families seeking a fun and relaxing holiday.
- Baga Beach. Baga beach is popular with all types of travellers as one of the best beaches in North Goa.
- Candolim Beach.
- Calangute Beach.
- Vagator Beach.
- Colva Beach.
- Benaulim Beach.
- Cavelossim Beach.
Is Goa cheap to travel?
A Trip to Goa: Yes, It Can Be Your Cheapest Trip Ever. Goa is the only place that lies in the heart of every Indian. When we think of GOA, the first thing comes to our mind is GIRLS IN BIKINI and BEER and SUNBATH. Well, goa has a lot more.
Where in Goa should I stay?
Calangute. One of the most popular popular places to stay in Goa for holidaymakers, Calangute in the north attracts both international and domestic tourists. Made up of a long stretch of sand, the Calangute is edged with wooden beach huts and shady palm trees.
Is Goa safe for families?
Goa is the most family -friendly state in India. What could be better than taking the kids to the beach every day? Goa excels as a holiday destination on many fronts: its short travel distances, wide range of foods, reliable climate and range of activities for kids…even away from the beach.
Is North Goa or South Goa better?
Both are unique and beautiful in their own way. North Goa is all about nightlife, shopping and liveliness, whereas South Goa has unblemished beaches, scenic drives and tranquillity. No matter where you decide to go in Goa, you just can’t go wrong as it all depends on what you want to explore and experience.
Is north or south Goa better for families?
6. Re: Visiting GOA first time with family, best area to stay? North goa is best place to stay. Calangute and baga is preferable for family.
How can I cover Goa in 2 days?
Best possible way to utilize 2 days tour for Goa is to go for two famous tours namely North Goa Tour and South Goa Tour. These tours may be booked directly through Goa Tourism Development Corporation (GTDC) or through your hotel or through travel agents. These tours will cost Rs. 150 to 300 by bus or Rs.