- 1 Which part of Goa is best?
- 2 Where should I start in Goa?
- 3 How can I spend 4 days in Goa?
- 4 How do I plan a 3 day trip to Goa?
- 5 What should I avoid in Goa?
- 6 Where do celebs stay in Goa?
- 7 What should I carry for Goa trip?
- 8 What should buy in Goa?
- 9 What to know before going to Goa?
- 10 Is Food costly in Goa?
- 11 Is Kerala cheaper than Goa?
- 12 How much a Goa trip will cost?
- 13 What is the minimum budget for Goa trip?
- 14 Which month is best for Goa?
- 15 How many days are enough for Goa trip?
Which part of Goa is best?
Best Area in Goa for…
- Best Areas in Goa for Yoga & Spirituality: Anjuna, Vagator, & Palolem.
- Best Area in Goa for Festivals: Panaji (Panjim)
- Best Area in Goa for Vibe & Culture: Panaji (Panjim)
- Best Romantic Area in Goa: Cavelossim.
- Best Areas in Goa for First Timers: Cavelossim and Mobor.
- Safest Area in Goa: Majorda.
Where should I start in Goa?
Baga, Vagator, Candolim and Calangute are the popular beaches and crowded to boot, while there are plenty of unspoilt and unexplored beaches, where you can relax in peace and solitude. Some of them include Kakolem beach, Galgibaga, Hollant beach, Velsao, Ashwem beach, Mobar beach and Butterfly beach.
How can I spend 4 days in Goa?
Goa Itinerary: Top 17 Places to Visit in Goa in 4 Days
- Anjuna Beach. #1 of 17 Best Places to Visit in Goa in 4 Days.
- Calangute Beach. #2 of 17 Best Places to Visit in Goa in 4 Days.
- Fort Aguada.
- Chapora Fort aka Dil Chahta Hai Fort.
- Casino Pride.
- Basilica of Bom Jesus.
- Se Cathedral.
- Museum of Christian Art.
How do I plan a 3 day trip to Goa?
5 Things To Do In 3 Days In Goa
- Goa – Try Water Sports. Holidaying in Goa and missing out on water sports is a sin.
- Mandovi River – Cruise. Various tour operators organize evening cruise on Mandovi River.
- Goa – Dolphin Watching.
- Goa – Enjoy Nightlife.
- Goa – Go To A Casino.
What should I avoid in Goa?
10 Commandments: Don’t Do These Things While In Goa
- Thou Shalt not do the lungi dance at the beach.
- Thou shalt not wear heels on the beach.
- Thou shalt not drool over our bikini- clad sisters.
- Thou shalt not drink and drive.
- Thou shalt not get wasted and sleep on the beach.
- Thou shalt not take PDA to the next level (get a room please)
- Thou shalt explore more.
Where do celebs stay in Goa?
Where your favourite Stars chill-out in Goa
- Planet Hollywood. One of the most popular resorts in South Goa would be Planet Hollywood, owned by Sachin Joshi, the Gutka Baron, who is an actor, producer and a businessman.
- Calamari Beach Shack.
- Antares Restaurant and Beach Club.
What should I carry for Goa trip?
Must-carry things on a trip to Goa
|Shorts and Cotton Trousers||Keeps cool in hot sun|
|Dress||Wear them for evening dinner and beach parties|
|Hat||Keeps sun away|
|Umbrella||Just in case it rains or if you need some shelter from the sun|
What should buy in Goa?
18 Things To Buy While Shopping In Goa
- Sea Shells Galore. Image Source.
- Cashew Nuts. Image Source.
- Music CDs & Musical Instruments. Image Source.
- Feni. Image Source.
- Variety Of Hats. Image Source.
- Spices. Image Source.
- Azulejos Tiles. Image Source.
What to know before going to Goa?
Things You Need To Know Before Visiting Goa
- Pick your place between South and North Goa: Goa is divided into two parts that are South Goa and North Goa.
- Beware of the jellyfish: Well, jellyfish are rather nice to see, but will turn out to be rather painful to touch.
- Book your hotel in advance:
- Know the cheapest eatery joints:
- Try sea food and Feni:
Is Food costly in Goa?
A single person estimated monthly costs are 365$ (27,399₹) without rent. Cost of Living in Goa.
|Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course||1,300.00₹|
|McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal )||400.00₹|
|Domestic Beer (1 pint draught)||80.00₹|
|Imported Beer (12 oz small bottle)||300.00₹|
Is Kerala cheaper than Goa?
However, Goa is relatively cheaper than Kerala but certainly more crowded. You will fall in love with Kerala as you hit its backwaters and explore the hills. Goa looks much more alluring because of those beaches and seafood. Both are beautiful and carry their own charm and a set of unique attractions.
How much a Goa trip will cost?
A vacation to Goa for one week usually costs around ₨247,743 for one person. So, a trip to Goa for two people costs around ₨495,486 for one week.
What is the minimum budget for Goa trip?
If you are doing a backpacking trip to Goa and staying in hostels, the minimum per day cost should come around Rs. 1200 – 1500 including stay, food and bike rent (if you plan to take one). If you are not planning a backpacking trip, it can go up to Rs. 3000 – 4000 per day.
Which month is best for Goa?
The best time to visit Goa is from November to February. These are the winter best month to visit Goa, with temperatures hovering between 21 ⁰C and 28 ⁰C. The pleasant weather is perfect to laze around on the beaches of Goa.
How many days are enough for Goa trip?
Even a span of two days is enough to experience Goa at its best. When you’re in Goa you can’t miss visiting the azure beaches that are truly mesmeric. You can plan for half a day beach hopping where you can sunbathe, relax, chill out and try the thrilling water sports activities over here.