- 1 Which part of Goa has best beaches?
- 2 Is north or south Goa better for families?
- 3 Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
- 4 How can I enjoy Goa with my family?
- 5 Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
- 6 Which beach in Goa has blue water?
- 7 What should I avoid in Goa?
- 8 Which is best location to stay in Goa?
- 9 Is South Goa or North Goa better?
- 10 What is the dirtiest beach in the world?
- 11 Are Goa beaches safe?
- 12 Which beach is less crowded in Goa?
- 13 What can I do in 3 days in Goa?
- 14 Is Goa expensive?
- 15 Is Goa Family Friendly?
Which part of Goa has best beaches?
Top 10 beaches in Goa
- Morjim. Discovered in the far north of the state, Morjim presents one of the more wild expanses of sand for you to embrace during your Goa holidays.
- Candolim & Calangute.
- Benaulim & Varca.
Is north or south Goa better for families?
6. Re: Visiting GOA first time with family, best area to stay? North goa is best place to stay. Calangute and baga is preferable for family.
Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
6 Top Most Cleanest Beach in Goa List
- Palolem Beach, South Goa.
- Calangute Beach.
- Anjuna Beach in North Goa.
- Arambol beach in North Goa.
- Mandrem Beach in North Goa.
- Morjim Beach.
How can I enjoy Goa with my family?
- Visit a Spice Plantation. A visit to one of Goa’s spice plantations will be invigorating and refreshing.
- Go Go-Karting.
- Make a Trip to Dudhsagar Falls.
- Chill on the Beaches.
- Indulge in Water Sports.
- Splash Around in a Waterpark.
- Shop Till You Drop.
- Look for Dolphins.
Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
Where your favourite Stars chill-out in Goa
- Planet Hollywood. One of the most popular resorts in South Goa would be Planet Hollywood, owned by Sachin Joshi, the Gutka Baron, who is an actor, producer and a businessman.
- Calamari Beach Shack.
- Antares Restaurant and Beach Club.
Which beach in Goa has blue water?
Calangute Beach A long thin stretch of perfect sand and clear water in a thousand shades of blue make this one of Goa’s best beaches. It is just 15 km drive from Panaji and one of the largest beaches in north Goa.
What should I avoid in Goa?
10 Commandments: Don’t Do These Things While In Goa
- Thou Shalt not do the lungi dance at the beach.
- Thou shalt not wear heels on the beach.
- Thou shalt not drool over our bikini- clad sisters.
- Thou shalt not drink and drive.
- Thou shalt not get wasted and sleep on the beach.
- Thou shalt not take PDA to the next level (get a room please)
- Thou shalt explore more.
Which is best location to stay in Goa?
- Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- 5 Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- Tiswadi – Where to Stay in Goa for first-timers.
- Salcete – Best Place to Stay in Goa on a Budget.
- Bardez – Where to Stay in Goa for the Best Nightlife.
- Pernem – Most Laidback Place to Stay in Goa.
- Canacona – Where to Stay in Goa for Families.
Is South Goa or North Goa better?
Both are unique and beautiful in their own way. North Goa is all about nightlife, shopping and liveliness, whereas South Goa has unblemished beaches, scenic drives and tranquillity. No matter where you decide to go in Goa, you just can’t go wrong as it all depends on what you want to explore and experience.
What is the dirtiest beach in the world?
Here is a list of the ten dirtiest beaches in the world.
- 1 Phu Quoc, Vietnam.
- 2 Maya Bay, Thailand.
- 3 Kamilo Beach, Hawaii, USA.
- 4 Kuta Beach, Indonesia.
- 5 Juhu Beach, India.
- 6 Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia.
- 7 Guanabara Bay, Brazil.
- 8 Serendipity Beach, Cambodia.
Are Goa beaches safe?
While domestic tourists find the beaches unsafe during the nights, international tourists find it safe to be on the beaches during the nights,” the study has said. According to the study, 62.19% of domestic tourists felt unsafe about spending time on Goan beaches at night.
Which beach is less crowded in Goa?
Considered to be amongst the best beaches in South Goa, Cavelossim is surprisingly one of the least crowded beaches of Goa. The Sal River and Arabian Sea add to the stunning beauty of this beach. Plentitude of hotels, resorts and staying inns in here offers pleasant times to the visitors.
What can I do in 3 days in Goa?
Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days
- Baga Beach. Baga Beach | Among The Best Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days.
- Fort Aguada. Fort Aguada | Among The Best Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days.
- Reis Magos Fort. Reis Magos Fort | Among The Best Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days.
- Anjuna Beach.
- Deltin Royale.
- Basilica of Bom Jesus.
- Se Cathedral.
- Mahalakshmi Temple.
Is Goa expensive?
Compared to most of the rest of India prices in Goa are relatively expensive, but compared to nearly anywhere else this place is a bargain. Still, hotels in Goa are cheap and fairly good standard for a beach resort area. Hotels at the bottom end of the range will be quite minimalistic though, so be prepared.
Is Goa Family Friendly?
Goa is the most family – friendly state in India.