- 1 Which is more expensive North Goa or South Goa?
- 2 Which part of Goa is the best?
- 3 Which part of Goa is best for couples?
- 4 Is north or south Goa better for families?
- 5 Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
- 6 What should I avoid in Goa?
- 7 Is South Goa better or North Goa?
- 8 Is South Goa safe?
- 9 Is South Goa safe at night?
- 10 Is it safe to go Goa with girlfriend?
- 11 Is Goa safe for unmarried couples?
- 12 What should I wear in Goa?
- 13 Which part of Goa is best for family stay?
- 14 Which part of Goa has best beaches?
- 15 Which is near to airport north Goa or South Goa?
Which is more expensive North Goa or South Goa?
Best Time To Visit Goa: The best time is between October to April. Budget: North Goa: INR 10,000 3N/4D (budget stay) South Goa: INR 20,000 for 3N/4D (luxurious stay)
Which part of Goa is the best?
Best Area in Goa for…
- Best Areas in Goa for Yoga & Spirituality: Anjuna, Vagator, & Palolem.
- Best Area in Goa for Festivals: Panaji (Panjim)
- Best Area in Goa for Vibe & Culture: Panaji (Panjim)
- Best Romantic Area in Goa: Cavelossim.
- Best Areas in Goa for First Timers: Cavelossim and Mobor.
- Safest Area in Goa: Majorda.
Which part of Goa is best for couples?
16 Romantic Places To Visit In Goa For Honeymoon Couples
- Butterfly beach. Situated in between two Hills, the butterfly beach is one of the best places to visit in Goa before you die.
- Velsao beach. The isolated beach is the best place to visit in Goa with your family.
- Palolem beach.
- Betul beach.
- Harvalem waterfall.
Is north or south Goa better for families?
6. Re: Visiting GOA first time with family, best area to stay? North goa is best place to stay. Calangute and baga is preferable for family.
Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
Where your favourite Stars chill-out in Goa
- Planet Hollywood. One of the most popular resorts in South Goa would be Planet Hollywood, owned by Sachin Joshi, the Gutka Baron, who is an actor, producer and a businessman.
- Calamari Beach Shack.
- Antares Restaurant and Beach Club.
What should I avoid in Goa?
10 Commandments: Don’t Do These Things While In Goa
- Thou Shalt not do the lungi dance at the beach.
- Thou shalt not wear heels on the beach.
- Thou shalt not drool over our bikini- clad sisters.
- Thou shalt not drink and drive.
- Thou shalt not get wasted and sleep on the beach.
- Thou shalt not take PDA to the next level (get a room please)
- Thou shalt explore more.
Is South Goa better or North Goa?
Both are unique and beautiful in their own way. North Goa is all about nightlife, shopping and liveliness, whereas South Goa has unblemished beaches, scenic drives and tranquillity. No matter where you decide to go in Goa, you just can’t go wrong as it all depends on what you want to explore and experience.
Is South Goa safe?
Despite stories of violent crime, drug-related misdeeds and police corruption (some of them internationally high-profile and involving tourists) Goa remains essentially a safe destination for travellers. So long as you adhere to a few basic and common-sense safety precautions, you should stay safe and secure in Goa.
Is South Goa safe at night?
Re: Women safety in Goa, late at night? Its as safe as you make it, stay sober, drug free, make sure lights are working, watch for the many pot holes and trenches in the road, stop for no one but the police, do what you would do at home.
Is it safe to go Goa with girlfriend?
It is very safe. Book a nice guest house or budget hotel in Baga. You’ll be adviced to stay at Palolem, Anjuna etc but being your first trip and that too with your girl friend, you should make best of the fun. Baga is ideal place for you since it is the party hub of Goa with awesome night life.
Is Goa safe for unmarried couples?
Goa is absolutely fine, you need not worry. Many unmarried couples visit Goa. You just need to tell the hotel people that you are coming with your girlfriend and its ok then only you will book the rooms.
What should I wear in Goa?
WHAT TO WEAR IN GOA FOR LADIES
- A Bikini/ Monokini or a Bodysuit.
- Cover-ups And Sarongs.
- Maxi Dresses, Tshirt Dresses, Skater Dresses, Off-shoulder Dresses.
- Don’t Go Short On Shorts.
- Go offbeat – Pallazos, Harem pants, Mermaid Pants, Dhotis.
- Crop tops.
- Loose T-shirts and Tanks.
- Accessorize as much as you can.
Which part of Goa is best for family stay?
Top -Notch & Best Places to Stay in Goa with Family
- Bogmalo Beach.
- Colva Beach.
- Ourem. This is an extremely beautiful destination where you can stay with your family with all the comfort and luxuries.
Which part of Goa has best beaches?
Top 10 beaches in Goa
- Morjim. Discovered in the far north of the state, Morjim presents one of the more wild expanses of sand for you to embrace during your Goa holidays.
- Candolim & Calangute.
- Benaulim & Varca.
Which is near to airport north Goa or South Goa?
Whether you want to reach North Goa or South Goa, you will need to reach Dabolim International Airport first. From there, you can hire a cab to reach your hotels in goa. North Goa is around 27 km from the airport, while South Goa is around 50 km away.