- 1 Should I stay in North or South Goa?
- 2 Where should I start in Goa?
- 3 Which beach is best to stay in Goa?
- 4 What should I avoid in Goa?
- 5 Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
- 6 Which part of Goa is best?
- 7 What to know before going to Goa?
- 8 What should buy in Goa?
- 9 What should I carry for Goa trip?
- 10 Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
- 11 Where do most foreigners stay in Goa?
- 12 How many days are enough in Goa?
- 13 Where can I get laid in Goa?
- 14 Is Goa dangerous?
- 15 Is Goa safe at night?
Should I stay in North or South Goa?
Both are unique and beautiful in their own way. North Goa is all about nightlife, shopping and liveliness, whereas South Goa has unblemished beaches, scenic drives and tranquillity. No matter where you decide to go in Goa, you just can’t go wrong as it all depends on what you want to explore and experience.
Where should I start in Goa?
Baga, Vagator, Candolim and Calangute are the popular beaches and crowded to boot, while there are plenty of unspoilt and unexplored beaches, where you can relax in peace and solitude. Some of them include Kakolem beach, Galgibaga, Hollant beach, Velsao, Ashwem beach, Mobar beach and Butterfly beach.
Which beach is best to stay in Goa?
Top 10 beaches in Goa
- Candolim & Calangute.
- Benaulim & Varca.
- Palolem. Often labelled as Goa’s finest beach, Palolem’s tag ensures it has a lot to live up to, and this breathtaking beach consistently delivers.
What should I avoid in Goa?
10 Commandments: Don’t Do These Things While In Goa
- Thou Shalt not do the lungi dance at the beach.
- Thou shalt not wear heels on the beach.
- Thou shalt not drool over our bikini- clad sisters.
- Thou shalt not drink and drive.
- Thou shalt not get wasted and sleep on the beach.
- Thou shalt not take PDA to the next level (get a room please)
- Thou shalt explore more.
Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
Where your favourite Stars chill-out in Goa
- Planet Hollywood. One of the most popular resorts in South Goa would be Planet Hollywood, owned by Sachin Joshi, the Gutka Baron, who is an actor, producer and a businessman.
- Calamari Beach Shack.
- Antares Restaurant and Beach Club.
Which part of Goa is best?
Best Area in Goa for…
- Best Areas in Goa for Yoga & Spirituality: Anjuna, Vagator, & Palolem.
- Best Area in Goa for Festivals: Panaji (Panjim)
- Best Area in Goa for Vibe & Culture: Panaji (Panjim)
- Best Romantic Area in Goa: Cavelossim.
- Best Areas in Goa for First Timers: Cavelossim and Mobor.
- Safest Area in Goa: Majorda.
What to know before going to Goa?
Things You Need To Know Before Visiting Goa
- Pick your place between South and North Goa: Goa is divided into two parts that are South Goa and North Goa.
- Beware of the jellyfish: Well, jellyfish are rather nice to see, but will turn out to be rather painful to touch.
- Book your hotel in advance:
- Know the cheapest eatery joints:
- Try sea food and Feni:
What should buy in Goa?
18 Things To Buy While Shopping In Goa
- Sea Shells Galore. Image Source.
- Cashew Nuts. Image Source.
- Music CDs & Musical Instruments. Image Source.
- Feni. Image Source.
- Variety Of Hats. Image Source.
- Spices. Image Source.
- Azulejos Tiles. Image Source.
What should I carry for Goa trip?
Must-carry things on a trip to Goa
|Shorts and Cotton Trousers||Keeps cool in hot sun|
|Dress||Wear them for evening dinner and beach parties|
|Hat||Keeps sun away|
|Umbrella||Just in case it rains or if you need some shelter from the sun|
Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
6 Top Most Cleanest Beach in Goa List
- Palolem Beach, South Goa.
- Calangute Beach.
- Anjuna Beach in North Goa.
- Arambol beach in North Goa.
- Mandrem Beach in North Goa.
- Morjim Beach.
Where do most foreigners stay in Goa?
Below are the best beaches for foreigners in Goa
- Palolem Beach. Palolem beach is located in Canacona in Goa.
- Ashwem Beach. Ashwem Beach is known for its scenic beauty and a top choice for foreigners visiting Goa.
- Candolim Beach.
- Morjim Beach.
- Benaulim Beach.
- Arambol Beach.
- Vagator Beach.
- Baga Beach.
How many days are enough in Goa?
Even a span of two days is enough to experience Goa at its best. When you’re in Goa you can’t miss visiting the azure beaches that are truly mesmeric. You can plan for half a day beach hopping where you can sunbathe, relax, chill out and try the thrilling water sports activities over here.
Where can I get laid in Goa?
- Tito’s, Baga Beach: Quite simply the most ‘happening’ club in the whole of Goa.
- Curlies, Anjuna Beach: This is heaven on earth as I know it.
- Laughing Buddha, Arambol: There is this particular feel about Arambol that you just can not find anywhere else.
Is Goa dangerous?
GOA is safe just as any other safest tourist place you can think of. It is totally risk-free unless you don’t take your basic precautions. No place is invulnerable if you lack common sense. On the other hand, Goa is in India and India isn’t the safest place for women.
Is Goa safe at night?
While domestic tourists find the beaches unsafe during the nights, international tourists find it safe to be on the beaches during the nights,” the study has said. According to the study, 62.19% of domestic tourists felt unsafe about spending time on Goan beaches at night.