- 1 Which is the best location to stay in Goa?
- 2 Which beach is best to stay in Goa?
- 3 Should I stay in North or South Goa?
- 4 Where should I start in Goa?
- 5 How many days are enough in Goa?
- 6 How can I spend 3 days in Goa?
- 7 Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
- 8 Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
- 9 Where do most foreigners stay in Goa?
- 10 What should I avoid in Goa?
- 11 Is South Goa more expensive than North Goa?
- 12 Is South Goa safe?
- 13 What should buy in Goa?
- 14 What should I carry for Goa trip?
- 15 What to know before going to Goa?
Which is the best location to stay in Goa?
- Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- 5 Best Places to Stay in Goa.
- Tiswadi – Where to Stay in Goa for first-timers.
- Salcete – Best Place to Stay in Goa on a Budget.
- Bardez – Where to Stay in Goa for the Best Nightlife.
- Pernem – Most Laidback Place to Stay in Goa.
- Canacona – Where to Stay in Goa for Families.
Which beach is best to stay in Goa?
Top 10 beaches in Goa
- Candolim & Calangute.
- Benaulim & Varca.
- Palolem. Often labelled as Goa’s finest beach, Palolem’s tag ensures it has a lot to live up to, and this breathtaking beach consistently delivers.
Should I stay in North or South Goa?
Both are unique and beautiful in their own way. North Goa is all about nightlife, shopping and liveliness, whereas South Goa has unblemished beaches, scenic drives and tranquillity. No matter where you decide to go in Goa, you just can’t go wrong as it all depends on what you want to explore and experience.
Where should I start in Goa?
Baga, Vagator, Candolim and Calangute are the popular beaches and crowded to boot, while there are plenty of unspoilt and unexplored beaches, where you can relax in peace and solitude. Some of them include Kakolem beach, Galgibaga, Hollant beach, Velsao, Ashwem beach, Mobar beach and Butterfly beach.
How many days are enough in Goa?
Even a span of two days is enough to experience Goa at its best. When you’re in Goa you can’t miss visiting the azure beaches that are truly mesmeric. You can plan for half a day beach hopping where you can sunbathe, relax, chill out and try the thrilling water sports activities over here.
How can I spend 3 days in Goa?
Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days
- Baga Beach. Baga Beach | Among The Best Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days.
- Fort Aguada. Fort Aguada | Among The Best Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days.
- Reis Magos Fort. Reis Magos Fort | Among The Best Places to Visit in Goa in 3 Days.
- Anjuna Beach.
- Deltin Royale.
- Basilica of Bom Jesus.
- Se Cathedral.
- Mahalakshmi Temple.
Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
Where your favourite Stars chill-out in Goa
- Planet Hollywood. One of the most popular resorts in South Goa would be Planet Hollywood, owned by Sachin Joshi, the Gutka Baron, who is an actor, producer and a businessman.
- Calamari Beach Shack.
- Antares Restaurant and Beach Club.
Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
6 Top Most Cleanest Beach in Goa List
- Palolem Beach, South Goa.
- Calangute Beach.
- Anjuna Beach in North Goa.
- Arambol beach in North Goa.
- Mandrem Beach in North Goa.
- Morjim Beach.
Where do most foreigners stay in Goa?
Below are the best beaches for foreigners in Goa
- Palolem Beach. Palolem beach is located in Canacona in Goa.
- Ashwem Beach. Ashwem Beach is known for its scenic beauty and a top choice for foreigners visiting Goa.
- Candolim Beach.
- Morjim Beach.
- Benaulim Beach.
- Arambol Beach.
- Vagator Beach.
- Baga Beach.
What should I avoid in Goa?
10 Commandments: Don’t Do These Things While In Goa
- Thou Shalt not do the lungi dance at the beach.
- Thou shalt not wear heels on the beach.
- Thou shalt not drool over our bikini- clad sisters.
- Thou shalt not drink and drive.
- Thou shalt not get wasted and sleep on the beach.
- Thou shalt not take PDA to the next level (get a room please)
- Thou shalt explore more.
Is South Goa more expensive than North Goa?
However, travelling to South Goa is better because the weather is less humid than in North Goa. Best Time To Visit Goa: The best time is between October to April. Budget: North Goa: INR 10,000 3N/4D (budget stay)
Is South Goa safe?
Despite stories of violent crime, drug-related misdeeds and police corruption (some of them internationally high-profile and involving tourists) Goa remains essentially a safe destination for travellers. So long as you adhere to a few basic and common-sense safety precautions, you should stay safe and secure in Goa.
What should buy in Goa?
18 Things To Buy While Shopping In Goa
- Sea Shells Galore. Image Source.
- Cashew Nuts. Image Source.
- Music CDs & Musical Instruments. Image Source.
- Feni. Image Source.
- Variety Of Hats. Image Source.
- Spices. Image Source.
- Azulejos Tiles. Image Source.
What should I carry for Goa trip?
Must-carry things on a trip to Goa
|Shorts and Cotton Trousers||Keeps cool in hot sun|
|Dress||Wear them for evening dinner and beach parties|
|Hat||Keeps sun away|
|Umbrella||Just in case it rains or if you need some shelter from the sun|
What to know before going to Goa?
Things You Need To Know Before Visiting Goa
- Pick your place between South and North Goa: Goa is divided into two parts that are South Goa and North Goa.
- Beware of the jellyfish: Well, jellyfish are rather nice to see, but will turn out to be rather painful to touch.
- Book your hotel in advance:
- Know the cheapest eatery joints:
- Try sea food and Feni: