- 1 Which part of Goa is best for stay?
- 2 Should I stay in North or South Goa?
- 3 Which beach is best to stay in Goa?
- 4 Which part of Goa is best for family stay?
- 5 What should I avoid in Goa?
- 6 Can we sleep on beach in Goa?
- 7 Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
- 8 Which is more expensive North Goa or South Goa?
- 9 Is South Goa safe at night?
- 10 How many days are enough in Goa?
- 11 Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
- 12 Where do most foreigners stay in Goa?
- 13 What is the taxi fare in Goa?
- 14 Is South Goa safe?
- 15 Is north or south Goa better for families?
Which part of Goa is best for stay?
The 11 Best Cities & Beach Towns in Goa for Tourists
- Candolim and Calangute – 36-37km from the airport.
- Baga Beach and Baga River (Arpora) – About 40km from the airport.
- Anjuna and Vagator – About 44km from the airport.
- Farther North – 51-58km from the airport.
- Panaji (Panjim)
- Old Goa.
Should I stay in North or South Goa?
Both are unique and beautiful in their own way. North Goa is all about nightlife, shopping and liveliness, whereas South Goa has unblemished beaches, scenic drives and tranquillity. No matter where you decide to go in Goa, you just can’t go wrong as it all depends on what you want to explore and experience.
Which beach is best to stay in Goa?
Top 10 beaches in Goa
- Candolim & Calangute.
- Benaulim & Varca.
- Palolem. Often labelled as Goa’s finest beach, Palolem’s tag ensures it has a lot to live up to, and this breathtaking beach consistently delivers.
Which part of Goa is best for family stay?
Top -Notch & Best Places to Stay in Goa with Family
- Bogmalo Beach.
- Colva Beach.
- Ourem. This is an extremely beautiful destination where you can stay with your family with all the comfort and luxuries.
What should I avoid in Goa?
10 Commandments: Don’t Do These Things While In Goa
- Thou Shalt not do the lungi dance at the beach.
- Thou shalt not wear heels on the beach.
- Thou shalt not drool over our bikini- clad sisters.
- Thou shalt not drink and drive.
- Thou shalt not get wasted and sleep on the beach.
- Thou shalt not take PDA to the next level (get a room please)
- Thou shalt explore more.
Can we sleep on beach in Goa?
No there is no limit but you have to be aware of the crowd at night as per my experience Baga, Calangute and Anjuna are way safer and crowed as compared to other beaches. So make sure the place where you were thinking to stay at night has enough crowd. Hey do I get shacks to sleep at night on Goa beach?
Where do celebrities stay in Goa?
Where your favourite Stars chill-out in Goa
- Planet Hollywood. One of the most popular resorts in South Goa would be Planet Hollywood, owned by Sachin Joshi, the Gutka Baron, who is an actor, producer and a businessman.
- Calamari Beach Shack.
- Antares Restaurant and Beach Club.
Which is more expensive North Goa or South Goa?
Best Time To Visit Goa: The best time is between October to April. Budget: North Goa: INR 10,000 3N/4D (budget stay) South Goa: INR 20,000 for 3N/4D (luxurious stay)
Is South Goa safe at night?
Re: Women safety in Goa, late at night? Its as safe as you make it, stay sober, drug free, make sure lights are working, watch for the many pot holes and trenches in the road, stop for no one but the police, do what you would do at home.
How many days are enough in Goa?
Even a span of two days is enough to experience Goa at its best. When you’re in Goa you can’t miss visiting the azure beaches that are truly mesmeric. You can plan for half a day beach hopping where you can sunbathe, relax, chill out and try the thrilling water sports activities over here.
Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?
6 Top Most Cleanest Beach in Goa List
- Palolem Beach, South Goa.
- Calangute Beach.
- Anjuna Beach in North Goa.
- Arambol beach in North Goa.
- Mandrem Beach in North Goa.
- Morjim Beach.
Where do most foreigners stay in Goa?
Below are the best beaches for foreigners in Goa
- Palolem Beach. Palolem beach is located in Canacona in Goa.
- Ashwem Beach. Ashwem Beach is known for its scenic beauty and a top choice for foreigners visiting Goa.
- Candolim Beach.
- Morjim Beach.
- Benaulim Beach.
- Arambol Beach.
- Vagator Beach.
- Baga Beach.
What is the taxi fare in Goa?
Taxi Fares in Goa, India
|Taxi Start (Normal Tariff)||100.00₹|
|Taxi 1 mile (Normal Tariff)||28.97₹|
|Taxi 1hour Waiting (Normal Tariff)||90.00₹|
Is South Goa safe?
Despite stories of violent crime, drug-related misdeeds and police corruption (some of them internationally high-profile and involving tourists) Goa remains essentially a safe destination for travellers. So long as you adhere to a few basic and common-sense safety precautions, you should stay safe and secure in Goa.
Is north or south Goa better for families?
6. Re: Visiting GOA first time with family, best area to stay? North goa is best place to stay. Calangute and baga is preferable for family.